+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why won't he help me out?

Why won't he help me out?

For christmas I brought my boyfriend a nice photo frame, I edited a photo of me and him to go in it, so it be a nice gift, but the thing is the frame is quite big and the picture will need to be enlarged to fill the frame, but the photo quality isn't good enough, I asked him to use his camera to take another but he refuses to take one. As my camera has poor quality.
    I don't know what to do now

Why won't he use his camera? Is it broken? Does he not have batteries? What reason did he give?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Maybe he doesn't like pictures of himself. If he won't let you use the camera now, I would suggest getting something else for Christmas and holding onto the frame for Valentine's Day or something. That buys you a little more time to be able to get a picture you like.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Laurarose, PM me. I may be able to help you. I do photo manipulation and may be able to enlarge it for you.
    If you carry old bricks from your past relationship to your new one,
    you will build the same house that fell apart before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When was the last time you did something for the first time?