+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Anyone Else do this?

Anyone Else do this?

k im really amazed how many people with people they like complain about not knowing how to kiss them. i mean i get it if it your first time, but i mean after that......i for one go with my gut. i dont worry about if im kissing a guy right i just go with the flow. does anyone else do that? ive never looked at a how to kiss video or anything like that because i think its stupid and i think its better to experience it then research it. anyone else feel the sa way i do, and just kiss the guy?

Mmm, But there are definitely guys around who don't know how to kiss, so I assume that applies to females too. And there is nothing quite so frustrating as an unsatisfactory kiss. I mean when you close your eyes and anticipate a lovely, soft open mouth sealing to yours, and the georgeous suctioning of him joining you and sharing the taste and intimatasy like nothing else can, and then instead, you get a groping gold fish!!!! Or a puckerd chook's arse! Oooo! I think there is definitely room for education in some instances!

This thread made me laugh. It's funny because the other day a friend and I were talking about a similar subject. She said these days young (as in 11, 12, 13 year olds) girls think nothing of practicing the art with each other and she found it a sign of the times, as in the promiscuity of youths these days. She was a little shocked when I told her that when I was the same age some of my girlfriends did the same (her and I are the same age). It didn't happen in her circle so she was surprised, but it wasn't news to me. The one thing we both had in common is neither of us ever did it ourselves. I do remember when I was that age rolling my eyes at my friends thinking 'you guys are crazy..', though it was never anything more than amusing, and it was always the girls who were in a rush to grow up.

I'm with you chicky, thought it would be best to just go for it, and it was never a problem as I'm a sensitive and sensual person by nature. I've even been complimented on my abilities . But Gypsy is right, there ARE people that just don't know how to kiss.. unless getting your tonsils cleaned by someone else's tongue is a turn on. LOL. I'd imagine if they didn't get it by feeling it out and going with the flow, then maybe lack of direction from a partner was something they missed out on. I know that guys in particular are always happy to be informed of what they can do to please their partner. I guess it's all about the individual.
    Last edited by alwaystryin; 06-12-11 at 02:22 PM.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

I'm a guy, and if I feel chemistry with a girl, I kiss them. I like my girls to be spontaneous like me. If she doesn't like a kiss on the lips on the first date, we may not be compatible.

And what's a "chook's arse"? What's a chook?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    I'm a guy, and if I feel chemistry with a girl, I kiss them. I like my girls to be spontaneous like me. If she doesn't like a kiss on the lips on the first date, we may not be compatible.

And what's a "chook's arse"? What's a chook?
    ...Er.. sorry Bulrush, I forget I'm talking to Yanks here. 'Chook' is OZ for 'chicken' and I guess 'over-puckered' is the better description.

Kissing, as I recall, was one of the greatest joys of youth and well worth perfecting. People are so much more up front about what they need these days, but in my youth it was pretty much 'hope and pray' but don't 'say' it's not turning you on. A very delicte subject to the Ocker ego. A 'chook peck' was mostly all a bush bloke was up for and he didn't know any better.

But things changed in the city's after the war (and all those Yank sailors spoiling our women) It just took time to make it outback (and we still don't have electricity or sealed roads to some of the places my mining family lived) The finer points of romance are still a mystery to die hard Ockers who still don't have TV or internet to broarden their education. So I say that what you guys take for granted, or expect to 'go with the flow' was a learned art, or at least made acceptable (by movies etc) and some still require teaching. Go to it girls!