+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't want to cheat but.......

JimmyHat, you're a dick. Large difference bw you and the guy with the problem. Call me crazy, but I'm guessing you don't have successful relationships.

same thing

cheating with heart is worst then cheating for real.

before i met my partner I liked someone else but never had the chance to say my feelings. that went on for 4 years, meanwhile me and my partner were on and off until we found out we were expecting a baby, and did the right thing by getting married.

I felt trapped, angry and i hated myself for not saying what i always wanted. But I knew that once I told the truth to "the other person", the line might be crossed and I would never forgive myself if i cheated.

So "the other person" doesn't know how I feel about us, even though told me is in love with me, and dreamed we had the baby together. I brushed it off as a silly thought.

I find myself fantazising how things would have been between us, and I find myself wanting "the other person" and rejecting my partner.

We see each other everyday, and that is what makes it harder. I cheat with my heart and I suffer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12