+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dating/relationships in south?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    My opinion stands. Florida is mostly Hispanic (Cuban). In fact, the guy told me the above info when we were both in Florida and saw a 13-14 year old girl working as a waitress, and overheard her talk about her baby.
    One of the biggest problems with your posts in general is that you take a sample size of one, extrapolate it to everyone, even when it doesn't make sense in the context of what's being talked about.

I know you want to help, which is why I'm critical. Take some time to step back from that.

Yes this is true. Now young girl are so much impressed regarding dating.They are not serious about their career.So they should first make their career then go for other activities. I think that would be better and sounds good.

Justin

I have never heard of such a thing. I was born and raised in Alabama and I still live here. I also have family and friends all over the south. I am 26 years old and am in NO hurry to do any of the things you mentioned. Nor do I know anyone who is. Granted, some people down here will do foolish things but as far as I can tell, it isn't just the southern US. Perhaps, it's just the part of town you live in or the people you know.

Probably because you are in a college town where people just mess around anyway

+1 thankyou for saying what needed to be said

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We seriously need a like button!! Anyways, this was also the first thing I saw when I moved down south as well. People will marry after only knowing each other for 6 months. This doesn't make any sense to me. I understand the points on wanting to having sex after you get married and doing things the right way, but where I'm at that is NOT a factor... AT ALL! Everywhere you turn your hearing about who's sleeping with who, and who's being unfaithful and so on.. So in knowing that, I don't see why everyone is in such a hurry to run off and get married.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12