+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fetishes

Fetishes

Let's talk about fetishes.
    I'm not into anything "weird" (whatever that means) really,I like the fairly stereotypical male stuff like black stockings with high heels and stuff like that.
    I like the way high heels make a woman walk...just looks sexy.ELEGANT.
    I like HATS as well.
    Do women have FETISHES or is it a different perspective,as in "things that appeal" rather than an inexplicable sexual thing?

I've found that I have a massive thing for Asian women. Idk what it is about them they are just hot for some reason.

I also like glasses and nerdy looks a lot.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like men who are mute. They sound smarter that way.

Edit: Dang! That was supposed to be a smiley on the end......
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mmm, I agree, up to a point. Speech can ruin the moment when it comes to the clinch. Men who have a mouth free for comments aren't doing it right.

I like Asian men. I like skinny men. I like shy men who become animals in the sack.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Funny comments from the women. A fetish to me, is something very specific that almost always turns a person on. I have only met a couple women with a fetish, and the fetish was the same: they were submissive, and liked the man to make all the moves. This was so important to them that they told me early on in the relationship. Oh, and another girl liked things rough. I mean she liked to be literally THROWN on the bed so she bounced. And on forums, the most women who are vocal about their preference, they like things rough also. Some like it more rough than others, but they like the excitement of getting rough with a person who they know will not really hurt them.

Very interesting and fun things happen as I get older. Women have more confidence, they know themselves, and develop the ability to talk about what they want.

I don't have a "fetish" per se, as I like variety. (Is that a fetish?) But I do have a preference for short, slim, blonde women with small breasts. I'm guessing fetishes develop in the formative teenage years where teens experiment with sexuality. But I never knew someone like my preference (short slim blonde), so it's odd that I have that preference.

I suppose another preference is women who have the confidence to talk about anything, even sex.
    Last edited by bulrush; 07-12-11 at 08:49 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I like to beat and torture guys (never the other way around)....they gotta be willing participants though

I like to finish by coming on a girl's face.
    I can't really explain WHY this is a turn on for me,maybe it's some kind of subconscious territorial thing,I don't know.
    That's the nature of fetishes though,they're not supposed to be rational or explicable.

I have a spanking fetish, will almost always get off on getting spanked
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    I like to beat and torture guys (never the other way around)....they gotta be willing participants though
    So you are a sadist?
    Ever been to Fetlife?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

my ex was into over-the-knee socks.,

I like them too, they make me feel sexy

(where's the little smileys)??

I love mens backs, thats the one thing i would call a "fetish" other then that, men who are toned/thin is the only men I like.

So you are a sadist?
    Ever been to Fetlife?
    I guess i would say i'm sorta a sadist....however, I am not your typical sadist looking type. I'm a tiny young woman who likes pretty things. I don't wear black, nor paint my nails/hair black nor listen to metal music. I don't get along with other sadists though..... too much differences in terms of personalities.