+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tell me which girl ready to love me for real ?

Tell me which girl ready to love me for real ?

Honetly i been tired and getting bored with the most relationship that i've done lately.

The most girls that i had spent time. no make me feel excited anymore. i felt their just thinking..love just need sex..not more than that.

at the beginning i was happy for those conditions. not anymore now.:

surprised

Your English is confusing and your explanation doesn't make any sense. I get that you are tired of girls who only want sex from you and they bore you. You are ready for a deeper relationship and this surprises you. Is that right?

If so, then welcome to maturity. People reach that stage at their own pace, if the girls you are seeing are still too young or in party mode then you need to find new hunting grounds, or change how you present yourself. Go to different venues, join clubs or associations and present yourself in a desirable mode for a girl ready to settle down. (that is, as husband material, girls know the difference ) Pay attention to your grooming, smarten up your dress, be informed about what's going on in the world, think about gaining security and satisfaction in your job (or get another one that offers those features) these are all things that mark a man who is ready for marriage and the responsibility of a family. Think about the sort of girl you want to share a deeper relationship with and don't accept casual sex that isn't meaningful. If nothing else that will train you for being faithful in a dedicated relationship. When you find a girl you care more about than you do about yourself and want all those things for your life together, then you are ready. Good luck.