Hello fellow LoveForum members,

My original story on why me and my girlfriend broke up can be found at [url]http://www.loveforum.net/threads/61830-What-do-I-do-next[/url]

I decided to create a new thread because I feel the situation back then is completely different to now, while I type this shes shopping with her Ex and I feel so depressed and lonely its wrecking my life! I love it when shes home (we still live together and will do so until May) but she keeps saying things and I don't know if shes trying to hurt me or not, for example we were listening to Christmas music and I posted on Facebook "rocking to Christmas music with...", she went off on one because people get telling her Ex they were together......yet shes now shopping with him, does she not realize that people are saying the same things to me?

I've tried talking to her but she storms of crying and you can tell who the first person she turns to is...

I keep getting seen as the bad person but it's because she keeps doing and saying things that really really hurt, she means the world to me and I miss her every second of every day but I cant handle this anymore. It got the point where I nearly ended up going to hospital after having a panic attack, it's gotten that bad.

She still wears my ring everyday, our photos are still on her wall, she'll give me a hug before she leaves, she'll probably spend this evening with me watching TV but tells me "I'm not making plans".

My lifes a mess, all I feel like doing everyday is curling up in bed and sleeping through to the next.