+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: favourite sex position??

mine is when my boyfriend lifts me and its amazing, or when we start of missionary and he holds my legs over his shoulders and kisses my legs and stares at me. his fav is doggy style, me on top, and lifting me up everytime he always does all those.
    and i have big mirrors all over my room. and every time we finish he always says he likes the mirrors because he likes the faces i make

My best is Prone Bone......That is where I like to finish up...try it with a girl that has a soft a** you will know what i am talking about.

Secondly, I also like Suspended Congress(carrying her in the air).It is cool if she is not fat..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    question, how many positions can most women get off with? I seem to be able with only one and it can get frustrating!
    I have noticed girls I have been with get off when they are on top.

Quote Originally Posted by cologne View Post
    I have noticed girls I have been with get off when they are on top.
    I've rarely enjoyed being on top. It's my least favorite position although my boyfriend likes it so I will for him when he wants to switch it up.

I like missionary because we can look at each other and kiss and hold each other tightly, it can be romantic.
    But when I am in the mood for more rougher/dominating sex I love doggy and also when we are standing and he stands behind me with me being against a wall. It's the most intense and deepest I've felt but sometimes he says it hurts his knees or "uses all his energy in one shot" so it can limit the duration or rounds at times. It all seems to depend.

Depends on what I'm in the mood for as to what is my favourite position.

I am a fan of doggy, all variations there of. I like the depth, the lack of coordination needed and the fact that I can bury my face in the pillow if I'm getting to vocal. Also means he has hands free for spanking. :p

If I'm feeling energetic and I want to control things, I'll happily jump on top. I like to start out lying on top of him and sit up more as I get into it further. Reverse cowgirl is good too.

Missionary is only an option if I really don't feel like exerting myself much, but I have never been a starfish.

What I would like to know is, how many positions do you move through in an average session?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123