+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help in love affair

Need help in love affair

There is this girl (there is always a girl ) that I really like, but as you might have guessed, I can't tell her that. To make things even weirder, more difficult and humiliating, I'm a 19 year old boy who is trying his first attempt ever, to get a girl.

What I've done so far is the following: I've created a "fake" email to conceal my identity and a week ago I draw her a drawing of her and sent it to her email, with a caption that suggested that I couldn't get her off my head. Two days ago I wrote her two sonnets and sent them to her email. I even encouraged her to reply me and to tell me if she wanted me to stop...no answer yet. Sure both the drawing and the sonnets weren't major works of art, but I think they were good enough for me to feel proud of making them.

I'm here to ask you what do you think about this "secret admirer" approach and to give me advices on how to proceed.
    My biggest fear so far is that my messages could be going to her spam folder and she might not even have read them.

I'm sure some of you will say something like "grow some balls and tell her how you feel", but has I've already told, this is my first attempt at courting a girl, and I'm not yet reading for that approach, so go easy on me

BTW, this is my first post ever in these forums, so you now I'm really desperate

I don't open emails from people I do not know, especially if they anonymous and spammy, maybe she does too?
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

I'm a girl and if someone anonomous drew pictures of me and wrote me love poems, i would be VERY creeped out. Sure its cute to send a girl flowers or a sing-a-gram on valentines day from a secret admirer....but you crossed a personal line by investing tons of time drawing a portrait of her....a bit too "Silence of the Lamb" weird to me. It's no wonder she didn't reply to your emails, she's scared out of her wits and probably inventing a new email account as we speak.
    Do you have this girl on facebook? If not, why not add her. If you already do, then why not comment on a picture of her, or comment on any updates she may have. Girls don't like stalkerish type guys who make fake email accounts