+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend not intrested in sex help!!!

Girlfriend not intrested in sex help!!!

Hello this is my first post and i need good advice and havent been able to talk to anyone about this so please help, so i am a 18 year old lad and i have been going steady with a girl the same age as me for a month and a bit we were curting each other for months before we decided to be together properlly, we relly do love each other we have met all of each others family and we are very very close we can talk about anything and we always have great weekends together i see her about 4 times a week and we love each others company everything has been going great apart from this one thing that is relly making me consider ending it but i dont want to hurt her because i know she relly does love me, my problem is we have no sex life whatsoever we sleep in the same bed and cuddle up and get intimate but it never leads to anything, she has told me she has done sexual things with previous boyfriends so i am wondering why dosent she want to have any sex atall with me, she says she finds me relly attractive and i turn her on but then why is she not intrested in our sex life? any advice would be greatly greatly appericated thanks.

Have you asked her why she doesn't want to have sex with you?

No because i dont want her to feel pressured, when we lie in bed we always get intimate and she always feels me and she always says kinky things, but i feel if i just ask her why she dosent want to have sex she would probally say your just a horney teenager looking for a thrill which isnt true because i relly do care about this girl shes very different from what i would usually be intrested in.

If you won't ask her, then you should just end it.

So she's doing foreplay but not giving it up or going any further? That's pretty bogus.

Wait so you actually do foreplay? Do you have oral sex? What exactly doesn't she want to do, and how do you know for sure that she doesn't?

Is she a virgin? She probably is a virgin and for a girl to give up her virginity isn't easy! She may have said that she's done sexual stuff with other guy, maybe because an 18 year old that is inexperienced is down right embarrassing. Why are you so tied up with sex. Have you eaten her out yet? How about you do that first, and then we'll talk about the intercourse part.

If you can't talk to her about it, then the relationship will go nowhere. You have to be able to discuss things that you feel. I wouldn't do it while you are in bed with her though. Talk about it over dinner. Make the conversation casual, but let her know that it is very important to you.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

i asked her last nite in the best possible way and she explained why so i understand why now, were gona keep our relationship going because we relly love each other and make each other happy thanks for the advice guys