So I met this girl a few weeks ago at the bar and in short I got her number at the end of the night. I called a few days later and asked her to dinner, she said yes. We went to dinner that next weekend, and went out for a few drinks afterwards. A few days later I called her for a second date, I cooked her dinner at my place and we hung out till around 11 that night, I'll also note that we kissed a few times. During this time I asked her if she'd like to come with me to a party next weekend, she agreed.
Now, I've dated my fair share of women in the past, and I've always known where I stood after second date if not the first. But this girl has got me confused. She obviously has some sort of attraction to me if she keeps wanting to hang out/ agrees to a third "date". Where i'm confused is that she doesn't show much physical affection or even verbal affection for that matter. We talk and there is very little lull in the conversation, but when we "snuggle" on the couch, it's mainly me doing the work and it feels a bit forced, same with the kissing. She doesn't pull back when we kiss but she never initiates the kissing either. I guess part of me isn't used to things going this slow, not that i'm expecting her to sleep with me, but a little more affection was expected by now. Pretty much, her lack of emotion about the situation is beginning to bug me. In the end, if things don't work out i'm not going to torn up about it, but I would rather just cut to the chase and know whether or not i'm really just wasting my time. I plan to keep asking her out, hanging out and what not until she tells me she's not intertested in seeing me anymore.
So am I overthinking this? Does she think we're just hanging out as friends? I think I've made it more that a little obvious that I'm very interested in her. I guess I just need someone to tell me what I should be thinking so I can let my brain take a rest.