Hi my name's Michael. I'm not exactly new to this site, as I came here 4 years ago. Back then, I came with a whole bunch of stuff going on especially problems with girls I've met.

After learning some things off of here, I decided to just try things in practice. I was 18 at the time and now I'm 22. I moved from my parents' place and have been living on my own working two jobs and going to college part-time and full-time. Back when I was 18, I got involved with a girl over the Internet which was not smart, but I didn't know anything else to do. Long story short, it turns out she led me on (or wishful thinking on my part) and she along with her guy friend told me I should kill myself, that I would never find anyone, waste of space on this earth, and no one would ever find me attractive, etc.

I ended up becoming stronger and didn't let that affect me in a negative way. I became emboldened and decided to just enjoy life.

Thankfully, a lot of things have been going my way since then! . I became much more social, moved to a new city, gained more confidence in myself (but always kept a down-to-earth attitude) and was able to have flings and friends with benefits since. I always respected and cared for them, but never started liking them. I was always told I was attractive and cute, but never accepted the compliments due to emotional abuse from the past until i decided to let the baggage go and feel good about myself.

Then this past summer I thought I was going to get into another fling and it didn't happen but we did make out. I actually started liking someone again and she the same. It didn't work out because we lived in different cities and college was starting up again. It was a shame things didn't work out, but I've been happy knowing that I can like someone again. Ive kept an optimistic and good attitude since things have changed.

So I come back now to help as best I can and possibly iron some things out for myself too.