+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a colossal failure....

...And possibly you're just a d ouche-bag that pretends to be someone he isn't and that makes horrible generalizations about people based on their gender, and your condescension comes across in ways that are unmistakeable.

...Nonsense. I hate douchebags to an extremity: I could not ironically be one myself. Generalizations are stereotypes, which in turn MUST be true to an extent in order to gain popular acceptance.

Self-Hatred isn't an unknown phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ...Nonsense. I hate douchebags to an extremity: I could not ironically be one myself. Generalizations are stereotypes, which in turn MUST be true to an extent in order to gain popular acceptance.
    Do you drink your tea with your pinky slightly raised?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No; I don't even drink tea.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    And then they get cheated on, because the marriage is apparently so saccharine..

Right. You know this how? Oh right....you don't. You can't even find a girl to date you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Reject, your problem is that you are just so incredibly awesome in every possible way, that there is no way any other human on Earth can compare. Therefore, clearly, there is no hope of love for you. Your next logical step is to simply accept it and stop wasting your precious time on this forum so that your incredibly awesome self can move on to more important things like ending world poverty and hunger. We're all depending on you. Godspeed.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

OP: you are kinda pathetic. Just seems like you have encountered a few rotten apples and now you're psychologically scarred. You have a long road ahead of you before you learn about how to interact with women.

Alwaystryin: your choice of words is kinda awesome

Thanks Nos. it's just.. I know that everyone on the forum has the best intentions and are just a really great bunch of people. No one wants to be "the one" to break the news because they can't bare to break his heart; we all hate to make anyone feel bad. But I know deep within me, that we're really just being selfish with all this beating around the bush because it's hard not to want to hog all of his brilliance to ourselves. He deserves to know that truth.. that he has a much higher purpose than to bother with the rest of us mere human beings. If we continue this ruse, we could very well contribute to the downfall of mankind. We have to let him know. We have to let him go.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12