+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was I REALLY wrong here?

Was I REALLY wrong here?

So, there was this girl I had been talking to from a dating site for about 2 weeks and she seemed pretty interested. Suddenly, she started ignoring me. After 3 attempts, I just gave up and decided to move on. But 2 nights ago, I saw she was online and decided to message her one more time. So I did, and she ignored me again. Ok, so feeling a bit frustrated on my recent failures with dating, I posted a VERY generic status on Facebook that said, "looool, I'll never understand women." No more than a minute later, she comments on the status all pissed off at me because she was studying, bitches me out, calls me a jerk, and defriends me.

Now I'm not looking for a "what do I do" response because this one is clearly a lost cause lol. I'm just curious for the future, did I actually do anything wrong here?

no you didnt

No I don't think you did anything wrong, all she needed to do was give you a quick reply saying she is busy and will catch up with you when she's not or something like that.

You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I think that she was in the wrong - there is no excuse for rudeness, all she needed to do was to tell you that she was busy and that she would reply when she had more time. You can never have too many friends in this life, and ignoring people is not the best way to go about it!!

You didn't do anything wrong. She is over reactive, and you should stay away from her. It only gets worse with her.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Yep, staying awaayy is what I'm doing on this one. Thanks