+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls don't have mutual interests with me...

Try looking in the mirror.....

Not wanting to bash you over the head with this but maybe the more you hear it the greater chance of you believing it.

You come across like you think you are better than anyone who has more contemporary tastes than you, that anyone less intelligent than you is not worth your time and that you are far superior to every person in your age group. If this is how you are at all in the real world you could meet the girl of your dreams and she would likely turn her nose up at you.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Try looking in the mirror.....

Whenever I do, it is not a habit of mine to have anyone stand behind me while doing so.

Best advice I can give you is to really get to know your right hand. It will be your best friend, if not, your only friend.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Best advice I can give you is to really get to know your right hand. It will be your best friend, if not, your only friend.
    Lol, a bit on the harsh side? Needlessly and uncalled for, though a bit funny.

Is it really tho?

Not really.

Cool story bro.

But nah seriously, I've felt a similar way the last couple of years, I've moved around heaps, I know I'm a pretty goodlooking fellow, I'm borderline national level at 2 different sports, I surf etc etc, so I can afford to have high standards, but YOU WILL meet someone that just sweeps you off your feet. Over the last few years I've taken pride of being the one amongst my friends that doesn't regret anything I've ever done with a girl, because I'm not reckless and 999/1000 girls I would meet I'm not interested in. But think about how many women are in the world, and that's still alot women... I didn't think I'd really ever like a person just as I met them, but I have recently, in the weirdest, least expected way possible. Never had my friggin heart pound so fast before! Your time will come

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    So a confirmation of my worst fears...*sigh* I always suspected this was the case. Thus, I think I can upgrade what was formerly a hypothesis into pretty much a theory.
    Ugh... no. See my first response to this.

Don't "settle". Find a woman that matches you. They exist.

Trust me - I'm married to my soul-mate, literally my other half, and if you knew me, you'd know how bizarre that really is. She's out there, put yourself in a position to meet her.

this di*k measuring contest for who knows SAT words is pathetic

OPyou seem to be an intelligent kid...try learning more about people...it will help you in the long run

Troll. Otherwise he'd at least pretend to understand what people are telling him instead of replying with smart-ass comments that only reinforce his opinion over and over. If he really wanted a debate, he'd listen and reply. He's just here to piss us off for some reason. (wait for it)

this thread has been a time waster......

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Troll. Otherwise he'd at least pretend to understand what people are telling him instead of replying with smart-ass comments that only reinforce his opinion over and over. If he really wanted a debate, he'd listen and reply. He's just here to piss us off for some reason. (wait for it)
    I guess you must have read perhaps one or two, maybe slightly more posts, on the first page then decided to skip towards making a disparaging comment. You've probably missed my acknowledgements, thanks, etc.

If anything, you're a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    this thread has been a time waster......
    If that was the case, I'm impressed by your time management skills.

you've not been banned for trolling.

Finding someone you like is more than liking the same music. If you got your head out your ass you might notice this.

Done with this loser & loser thread.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast