+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls don't have mutual interests with me...

Quote Originally Posted by stuckies View Post
    you've not been banned for trolling.

Finding someone you like is more than liking the same music. If you got your head out your ass you might notice this.

Done with this loser & loser thread.
    I never said it was. Brilliant deduction, bravo!

tbh - surprised you lowered yourself to admit you're a failure at something.

also have you noticed how everyone has taken an instant dislike of you?

Here's the thing, if you clash with one or two people it could just be a that- clash of personalities. If everyone thinks you're acting like a prick, you might want to consider the fact that you are indeed acting like a prick.

Look, high and mighty, I really don't think there has been any "clash" or real "dislike" except on your part; you have some sort of lust for Internet blood and that's how you've come to perceive this thread as some sort of "clash." It's a pretty legitimate discussion except on your end.

I dislike big-heads, hence you caught my attention.

You complain at the lack of females who share your interests-hence the title of your thread, add admit to looking down on those who don't share your interests, when it's pointed out that common interests are not the glue of a relationship your response was basically, 'well, DUH thicko'.

I stand by what I said, re-read the thread, consider the fact that most if not all people have tried to help by either suggesting you consider how you come across to others or join a book club or whatever it is that you consider superior.

If you don't want to hear the opinions of others then don't ask.

So...your idea of reading comprehension is to avoid the words at face value and substitute them with their own meaning?

Huh, I guess you must be right then; I am the king, I am infinitely superior...*sarcasm*

And to that last (attempt at a) point; right, it isn't as though I ever just acknowledged that I'd take the opinions and advice of some into consideration...not at all! (More sarcasm)

that's right, that's what you think. Keep on thinking it.

OK, Mind Dictator. I will do thy bidding (and hope this makes it apparent who the real ego is here)...

Besides, I thought you were done with this "loser & loser thread"?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I guess you must have read perhaps one or two, maybe slightly more posts, on the first page then decided to skip towards making a disparaging comment. You've probably missed my acknowledgements, thanks, etc.

If anything, you're a troll.
    Looks like your apparently superior intellect lacks maturity. Mature intelligent minds usually do better than ' no, you are'.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Looks like your apparently superior intellect lacks maturity. Mature intelligent minds usually do better than ' no, you are'.
    Well, although I don't profess to be super mature, that doesn't really relate to the fact that that poster is verging on harassment practically and contributes nothing to the discussion. But sure, call me however immature you'd like. I might even agree with you.

Sadly, I've read the whole thread and I stand by what I said.

I'll quote myself, you somehow must have missed the whole point(s) of my first comment.

OP, how can you possibly know that ALL "modern attractive (attractive TO YOU, you meant?) girls" are shallow etc?! And I agree with bcgirl too, your negativity and pretentiousness and smart-assery is such a huge turn-off. I don't buy that you aren't like this in real life as well, come on. Unless you're a troll (which would make sense), you are what you are and even if you don't openly say these things to people in the real world, they definitely, undoubtedly do "exude" from you. The very fact that you don't say what you think to people irl means that you consider them too shallow and insignificant and that they "wouldn't understand", right?

Do you have any friends? Like, real actual friends, not just people you consider somehow inferior and just hang out with because otherwise you'd be alone all the time?
    But yeah, you'll probably find some other smart-ass bs to reply with instead of focusing on the actual topic of, you know, YOUR thread.
    Last edited by searock; 13-12-11 at 06:07 AM.

Ckearly, you and stuckies are sharing wavelengths...

LOL. You are so sad. Bye

Sad? Nah. Merely stating grievances. Sad that you wasted your own time. I bet you'll post another response and then I'll be surprised you too, like stuckies, will wave your high and mighty superior attitude at me, then try to punctuate your perceived victory by saying you're finished, only to return time time again to continue responding.

You.Lose.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Sadly, I've read the whole thread and I stand by what I said.

I'll quote myself, you somehow must have missed the whole point(s) of my first comment.

But yeah, you'll probably find some other smart-ass bs to reply with instead of focusing on the actual topic of, you know, YOUR thread.
    How I can prevent tangents when you've usurped the thread to vent whatever lurks in your subconscious on me?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Sad? Nah. Merely stating grievances. Sad that you wasted your own time. I bet you'll post another response and then I'll be surprised you too, like stuckies, will wave your high and mighty superior attitude at me, then try to punctuate your perceived victory by saying you're finished, only to return time time again to continue responding.

You.Lose.
    Wow! I've been following this thread and honestly thought the troll call was fair because, dude, if you aren't a troll then you have your head so far up your arse that you have you to use your nipples for peep holes.

You started this thread with a high and mighty attitude and you hypocritically accuse others of having the same? Nice move.

Honestly, is this how you converse with people in the real world? If so I'd say this is why you can't find anyone with similar interests, intellect etc. You aren't getting the chance to get to know anyone well enough to find out how deep or interesting they actually are because you put them off.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast