+ Follow This Topic

Thread: moving in with best friend, who I was in love with?

moving in with best friend, who I was in love with?

So I met her my ftrdhmen year of high school, I was after her for 5 years in some way shape or form I loved her and on some level I still do, but I met this girl and I really do care about her, Im happy when im with her. Last week my friend asked if I was looking gor an apartment, which I am. Given how I frlt for my friend, living with her could stir up a lot of old stuff and really screw up things with the girl im with, but im loosing my mind living with my mother. I work 12 hour shifts most days and when ever im home, my mother is eather yelling insults at my door or picking fights with me. I need out of this house and soon and I would vastly prefer living with someone I know as apose to some obe I dont. What should I do

Gees. That's kinda tough. Normally I'd say, don't move in with this girl, but since you say you are being insulted by your own mother, I wouldn't recommend staying in an abusive environment.

Maybe have the two girls meet, hang out (preferably without you) and see how your girlfriend feels about it. If you really care about her, then in this situation, its really her call.

Should you end up moving in with the other girl, you should sit down with her and make sure all boundaries are established and understood.

The hard part will be the follow through. If the other girl never reciprocated the feelings you had for her, it may be easier since its unlikely she would feel any different.

Im mote worrief about my old geelings coming back and messing things up. Im, probably hoing to tell her all about me and my friends extendive history, ser we just started dating not too long ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Hookahmike View Post
    Im mote worrief about my old geelings coming back and messing things up. Im, probably hoing to tell her all about me and my friends extendive history, ser we just started dating not too long ago...
    I try not to harp on people too much for this, but Mike, your typing is horrendous. Can you please try to run a spell check or something? Sometimes your posts are really hard to read.

Anyway, don't move in with a girl you have/had feelings for. You don't need that kind of confusion in your life. I'd think that living with someone you don't know would be better than living with that girl.

Sorry bout that but im usually on my phone when im on this site and my touch screen is kinda glitchy, and this swipe crap messed me up