+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Justin Bieber's cousin here.

Justin Bieber's cousin here.

Nah just kidding, but I noticed that most of the intro threads here didn't get a reply so I thought I'd be an attention seeking little whorebag and make that thread title... Come at me brah!

Anyways, my name's Jack, I'm 20 and I'm from Australia. I'm not a forum guy at all, and I'm still trying to convince myself I did not just join a forum for relationshippy stuff...

I'm 6'2", speak 3 languages, was part of Australia's biggest market (Australian) football team until I had microfracture surgery on my knee and heel... I was also in the AIS for basketball (Australian Institute of Sport) for a short time but got cut... My favourite things to do in spare time are mainly just listening to music, playing just about any sport except lacrosse or soccer because they're for fags, hanging out with me brahs brah, surfing, politics, tattoos, pursuing intellectual interests and coming across as a pompous, stuck-up douchebag on internet forums created for the basis of relationships.

Anyways, I actually do really well with girls and I'm a bit of a tease really. I'm above-average looking, and probably more muscular than any of your exes... lol... But my big downfall, is my overconfidence when I get drunk. Which is more or less every weekend these days. Anyway, the last few years, I've just kind of gone from girl to girl, only had one serious relationship due to aforementioned sporting commitments and pretty much didn't give a stuff when it came to girls because it takes ALOOOOOOOT for me to like a chick. I have ridiculously high standards. But when I do like a chick, I fall hard, admittedly. My one serious ex died in a car crash in Perth just over a month ago, and it's made me realise a few things over the last few weeks about girls and stuff... haha.

Anyways where da bitchez at?

Are you looking to hook up or wut? lol.

@smackie9 Awesome avatar!

Why ty! Very stereo typical isn't it?

Lol, I dunno about that.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Are you looking to hook up or wut? lol.
    What, like, on here? No, not at all. I just came to whinge about my girl problems with all you fine people.

Welcome to the forum! I am also new here and very glad to be.