+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I get him to 'prepare' me more?

How can I get him to 'prepare' me more?

My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for almost a year now, and in the beginning i was always ready to go with little to no foreplay. But as of late, it seems I can't get warmed up. And since I am off to college our sexual interaction is limited to say the least. So whenever we can actually have an intimate moment he's just ready to go because it's been so long. How can I get him to slow down during the time we have and make sure I'm completely ready to go?

Tell him you need good oral.

I agree. Make sure he has soft hands too, and put lotion on them before "starting your engine". Make sure you tell him you need more foreplay too. Be direct, but polite.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Take it slow.

Kiss, touch, tease ...

Foreplay essentially.

Most times before having penetrative sex I will have given my g/f an orgasm from oral. She is always more than ready and wiling for sex shortly after.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Communication.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnxMayWho View Post
    My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for almost a year now, and in the beginning i was always ready to go with little to no foreplay. But as of late, it seems I can't get warmed up. And since I am off to college our sexual interaction is limited to say the least. So whenever we can actually have an intimate moment he's just ready to go because it's been so long. How can I get him to slow down during the time we have and make sure I'm completely ready to go?
    Try communicating with him. Don't play passive-aggressive games to "try to get him" to do what you want - TELL him what you want.

The guy needs to go down on u! Seriously, u gotta have the foreplay, its half the fun. He needs to spend some serious time down there. Once he does, ur gonna be more than ready....

Men are lost when it comes to you trying to make him read your mind for what you want for sex, be direct like said and just tell him what you want. Men want to make you feel great and some assistance is always appreciated by men.

Tell him to go down on you. If you wanna be with this guy for the long run dont be shy. Tell him he needs to eat your pussy and play with you before you will have sex with him.