+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In love with a stranger:how to meet...

In love with a stranger:how to meet...

Hello, I'm new here and I need some girl advice

I'm 22 years old and I'm in love with a girl of the same age. We both study at the same University, but I have almost a year to see her in the class. We have some contact via facebook chat, about once a week. When she is offline, I will maybe send her a song and when she gets online she will respond.
    We have been chatting for a long time, but I had never suggested her to go out with me. Recently I told her that I like her, as a person, and that I'd like to go out sometime to meet each other in person. She made a joke about herself and told me that I can tell her when I want to, and we are going to arrange it.

At the chat, she seems to like talking with me and we chat for almost an hour, or more. I don't think that I bother her or something, although this is one big fear of mine. We share some common interests, mainly common music, common books etc

For some reason, I don't decide to tell her to go out. I'm a little bit shy and I fear that she won't like me (although there are no obvious reasons for it). What would be the best place for a first date and when; in the morning or in the evening? I want to meet her and keep on seeing her...Any suggestion is much appreciated

Thank you

Suggest going somewhere that is connected to her interests...like going to a music festival, or have coffee at a trendy book store.

Thank you for your reply

See seems to be a closed person...I don't want to feel that I press her or something...

You won't be....she did mention for you to make arrangements did she not? She is looking for a confident guy to take the lead.

I have no clue if she is single but I will try to go out with her until X-mas holidays to find out
    I really appreciate your help!!!

Just be casual, keep it kool and ask her out to a real interesting place where there is a lot of activity going on, things to look at, and maybe a nice place to go for a walk later if things go well.

Since it is the holidays...go check out some kool lighting displays with her.

"a real interesting place where there is a lot of activity going on, things to look at"

Honestly, I had never thought that!!! It would be really helpful for embrarashment!!!

It introduces topics of conversation, opinion etc.

hello again...this week I couldn't catch her online...I just sent her another song and she answered back (via facabook and she was excited) but I didn't catch her online...I asked if she would be in town for the holidays but she has yet to answer (and to sign in as well- I suppose)...If she doesn't answer soon, should I send her a new message to tell her to go out?

why not ask her to meet up at a coffee shop in your university...i mean, it's where both of you study. I'm sure you've crossed paths before walking on campus

at first, thank you for your reply

I'm finishing my studies on February, so I'm at University only 3 hours a week...we don't have common classes...We started our studies at the same time, but she quit University for 3 years and now she resumed...

Stop being a Woody Allen, you don't need to ask us what you should do....I think you can handle it from here now.

haha at least the comparison made me smile!! I will come back when I've got a result, then...

Very good then.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast