+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newly met woman stopped answering txt msgs suddenly, don`t get it

Newly met woman stopped answering txt msgs suddenly, don`t get it

So.. I met this really beautiful, intelligent and educated (I want to point this out because I feel that she`s not the type to do this) woman like 1,5 weeks ago. I spent a night with her, then we kept on txt messaging each other every day until we met again a week later, and again I ended up spending a night with her. It was really wonderful, we stayed up until morning hours in her bed. Then after we woke up the next day, I had to leave and we agreed to meet again and she was still giving me kisses on my way out her door.
    I sent her a txt msg on the very same evening, just thanking her about a wonderful night and looking forward to see her again. She didn`t answer. Then the next day I didn`t send her any msgs cause I figured out she can txt me if she wants to.. She didn`t. Now yesterday I sent her a msg asking her if she would like to meet up someday this week, she never answered.

What`s going on? Why wouldn`t she just tell me if she didn`t want to see me? I`m even starting to think something happened to her because I just don`t understand why would she just stop answering me like this. So confused.. Somebody who has actually done this to somebody plz help me understand what`s going on.

Why you don't call her?? The best way to know what's going on, and why exactly she don't answer your messages. Don't rush it up!! Women often do this to test us guys how serious we are on the foreseen relationship. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 4dvz View Post
    What`s going on? Why wouldn`t she just tell me if she didn`t want to see me?
    She is telling you she doesn't want to see you. Just not in english.

Her actions are speaking, if you have the gut feeling somthing off...its off. It might of run its course. I picked up on you spend the night 2 times, so it sounds as either she only wanted 1 thing and you might have been looking at things differently. Did the both of you ask or say exactly what you both were looking for?

I say you just need to accept her behavior and move on. People choose to ignore others for a reason, its because we want to.

No reply = not interested.
    It's not rocket surgery is it?

She is sleeping with other guys...duh.

You all seem to consider ignoring the other person like this normal behaviour? To me itīs not normal and really disturbing, and I would never do that to anybody, I mean this made me feel really bad altough I would had been completely fine with just her saying "that`s it.", instead of having to think about what happened all day long. I don`t want to call her because I know she got my msgs and it would only make me look stupid since the most likely scenario indeed is that in the end she was inhuman enough not to even answer me.. Yeah well, welcome back to the single world I quess. Just broke up from +3 years relationship and this was my 1st real experience with other woman since that.

It sounds like to me all you really did was sleep together....did you even go out on dates? Talked over dinner and got to know one another? Met any of her friends? She met any of yours? You go anywhere else besides the bedroom?.....sounds like a Booty call to me. Possibly her BF was out of town and when he came back she had to delete everything out of her phone...you know cover things up. Even nice intelligent people can do naughty things.

We can't really tell you exactly what happened....if you are that worried....you know where she lives.

Hehe those might be realistic possibilities smackie. We had a date before going to her place the last time we met and that date lasted for like 10 hours in total if you include the time we were awake at her place.. No I didn`t meet her friends nor she did mine. I`m not a stalker lol, don`t really feel like lurking around her house. Just wanted to talk about this because I could never act the way she did, not towards anyone and she was the one talking about what we could do the next time we meet.. I think it`s seriously inhuman to just leave the other person quessing when he/she`s clearly into you. Beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by 4dvz View Post
    Hehe those might be realistic possibilities smackie. We had a date before going to her place the last time we met and that date lasted for like 10 hours in total if you include the time we were awake at her place.. No I didn`t meet her friends nor she did mine. I`m not a stalker lol, don`t really feel like lurking around her house. Just wanted to talk about this because I could never act the way she did, not towards anyone and she was the one talking about what we could do the next time we meet.. I think it`s seriously inhuman to just leave the other person quessing when he/she`s clearly into you. Beats me.
    inhuman ?? LOL...Okay Well not everyone thinks like you do...sorry
    Its not a big deal....its uncomfortable for most people to tell another person " i really dont like you that way....can we just move on?" make sense?
    Last edited by surfhb; 14-12-11 at 02:17 PM.

Like I said, possibly her BF came back or she was dating someone else....she didn't have the heart to tell you that she changed her mind. Sometimes when people are having troubles in their relationship, with throw themselves into a passionate relationship with someone else to cover or ease the pain. How did you meet?

Oh and there's this urban legend....the story goes a guy meets an incredible women, sparks fly and they sleep together a few times, then she disappears....later the guy found out she stole his identity and sold his house on him and crap. So that being said, you better keep an eye on your bank account, and maybe have your credit card changed.

So I wouldn't rule out that it was a con game....a little far fetched but hey, anything is possible.

That`s right, everything`s possible. Altough I find it really hard to believe she was a con-artist.. lol.

surfhb: Ok I`ll take back the inhuman and replace it with childish, incompassionate and selfish. Unable to understand that she is dealing with a real person and not some game.

You can't really place an opinion until you get the actual story.....sometimes thinking of the worst is like stepping in dog s hit....it can be avoided just by stepping over it and not have it suck on your shoe, stinking up the place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast