+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Angel

My Angel

It all started a bit over a year ago. We'd first meet through a mutual friend at a lunch outing. You were adorable and warming, but I didn't have the nerve to talk to you. Forward a few months later when Fall quarter of college began again. I never liked biochemistry class. I went to class everyday simply out of guilt and obligation. A boring month of lectures by myself was dreadful to think about, but one day I saw you sitting on the other side of the hall. A few days passed and I noticed you always arrived a few minutes late everyday. I finally brought myself together to make a move for the first time. I intentionally showed up early to catch a seat at your usual desks. I put my backpack on the seat next to mine to reserve that seat for you in case you came by. Luck must have been on my side that fateful day; you showed up and asked if the seat was taken. With a faint smile on my face, I removed the backpack and said "no, you can sit here." Pretending to not know you, I decided to make some small talk. I tried to sound natural and ask you "aren't you *****'s friend?" And you reply "yeah....!" But I knew from your expression that you didn't know who I was. Regardless, I reminded you of the lunch outing where we didn't share a word together.

And thus began one of the most beautiful times of my life. We would continue to send casual texts to each other about class, but we gradually became closer. The biochemistry exam was coming closer as each day passed, so we decided to study together at the lounge at my apartment complex. We studied for at least 4 hours together before we decided to call it a night at an hour passed midnight. As we packed our bags and headed out the door, I offered to walk you back to your apartment. You declined, but I insisted. There was simply no way I'd let a girl like you walk home alone like that. It was cold and dark, but I couldn't help but notice your conspicuous zebra-print flats strolling along the dimly lit streets along my side. I felt like I was protecting something so fragile, and it made me happy to be there with you. Little did you know, but I smiled the whole way back to my apartment through the frigid streets by myself. Cold as I was on the outside, the thought of you made my heart melt in happiness.

Skip over another month and a half at the end of Fall quarter. You just finished all your final exams and you had an appointment for your wisdom teeth removal. We were much closer by now and I knew I had to be there for you through the surgery. However, you demanded that I not be there because your other friends were already going to help you. I didn't want to push, so I obliged and waited for an update from your friends. I called ******** after your surgery, and she said you were okay and heading home. I was relieved, but I knew from past experience that you would need soft foods. I decided to make a trip to the local grocery store to pick up some mashed potatoes, baby food and apple sauce. I wanted to make the mashed potatoes from scratch, but I knew I wasn't good enough to make it buttery smooth for your post-surgical condition. Regardless, I did what I could. Later in the day, your friends had some things to do, so I gladly stepped up and took care of you. I brought you over to my apartment, where I prepared a bit of food for you while you sat on the bar stool and watched me. I liked taking care of you. I truly enjoyed it. After you ate, we just sat and talked together in my dimly lit living room. We shared a good conversation and a few giggles. I remember very clearly that you were wearing my red t-shirt. As you sat on my lounge chair, I casually moved my seat behind yours and said "relax." You simply leaned back against the chair and laid your head flat against the back rest. I began to give you a gentle shoulder massage, and I could feel your muscles loosen dramatically, as if your body gave the sign of approval to the massage. After a few minutes, we switched positions and you gave me a short massage too. We ended up playing some silly board games together and simply enjoyed each other's company. Later in the night, you said you were getting tired, so I offered my bed to you.

As you walked towards my bedroom, you stopped at the vanity sink and washed your face. You kept looking at your puffy, swollen cheek and making faces of dissatisfaction. I stood at the doorway and smiled a bit at your reaction to yourself, because I thought it was so adorable and cute. When you saw me giggle a bit, you gave me a playful glare and I walked towards you. I hugged you from the back and rested my hands on your tummy. We both smiled a bit as we looked at each other through the mirror. We didn't say much to each other at this point; we simply savored the moment. We continued to hug each other, face to face, for a good length of time, punctuated only by brief statements of satisfaction for the happiness we both felt at that moment. After a long while of hugging, I asked if you'd like to stay the night. It took a lot of courage for me to ask you, but I was very glad I asked. You accepted my offer and we snuggled into my bed together. We cuddled and I held you ever so gently. I was smitten with love and happiness. I've never had such a feeling in my life, and I loved every bit of it. After a few minutes of quiet chatting, we laid silent for a moment. I looked towards you, paused for a split second, and leaned in for our first kiss. It was brief but sweet, and we simply smiled at each other. The night was perfect, and we fell asleep in each other's warmth and company.

Upon waking up in the morning, we held each other and smiled. Not a word need be said. We kissed and I greeted you "good morning." After a few more minutes of cuddling, we got up and brushed our teeth together. I've never enjoyed brushing my teeth as much as that morning. Eventually, I made my way to the kitchen to prepare a small breakfast for you.

I never really gave you much material things, but we shared much more than a shallow relationship. I truly enjoyed pampering you by taking care of you. I liked being your other half, just as you were mine. I didn't mind cooking you dinner while you just watched me. I didn't mind cleaning the dishes together after we ate. I didn't mind waking up a few minutes earlier than you so I could put the toothpaste on your toothbrush for you. Everything just seemed so much better when I shared it with you. I liked being the one who took care of you no matter what. I just wanted to be with you.
    Last edited by Noslen09; 16-12-11 at 03:46 PM.

It finishes here: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/threads/62477-And-away-you-went?p=787725#post787725[/url]
    Last edited by Noslen09; 21-12-11 at 02:44 PM.

Can this story vіlozhit in my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by Flexes View Post
    Can this story vіlozhit in my blog?
    Go ahead and repost as you see fit. Please provide link to your blog if possible.