+ Follow This Topic

Thread: On a dating website but in a relationship

On a dating website but in a relationship

I came across someone I know on a dating site. He has cheated on his girlfriend of 4 years on more than one occasion and regularly texts other girls asking for intimate pictures of them and to sex text. He states in his profile that he is not looking for sex, isn't interested in girls that are messaging him rude pictures and he is only interested in having some interesting conversation and possibly meeting up with people as friends only. He is specifically seeking women. He's 26. Guys, do you think this is disrespectful? I'm thinking about how I would feel if my bf was on a dating website seeking women for decent conversation and possibly friendship, and I wouldn't like it. This guy has plenty of friends so I don't see why he needs to go on a dating site to find more of them. I think his profile is a front just incase his gf or anyone else that may know him sees it, and that the chances are he is flirting with these women on there and it could lead to something else. I'm interested to get a guys perspective on this, and girls too I'm interested to know how you would feel if he were your bf.

Quote Originally Posted by malteser View Post
    I came across someone I know on a dating site. He has cheated on his girlfriend of 4 years on more than one occasion and regularly texts other girls asking for intimate pictures of them and to sex text. He states in his profile that he is not looking for sex, isn't interested in girls that are messaging him rude pictures and he is only interested in having some interesting conversation and possibly meeting up with people as friends only. He is specifically seeking women. He's 26. Guys, do you think this is disrespectful? I'm thinking about how I would feel if my bf was on a dating website seeking women for decent conversation and possibly friendship, and I wouldn't like it. This guy has plenty of friends so I don't see why he needs to go on a dating site to find more of them. I think his profile is a front just incase his gf or anyone else that may know him sees it, and that the chances are he is flirting with these women on there and it could lead to something else. I'm interested to get a guys perspective on this, and girls too I'm interested to know how you would feel if he were your bf.
    Is your friend aware that he has this profile on a dating site? If she is, then it's their life. If he's hiding it then his intentions are certainly suspect, it means she wouldn't approve but he'd disrespect her anyway. Nice guy. She should bin him IMO, unless like I said she likes to share and she has her own profile as well both knowing about the others, then it's perfectly fine for them.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I went on dating sites when I had a boyfriend. I went on there to find potential guys to have a good time with....sexually. No strings attached, I had a boyfriend....but they don't have to know. It's easier to pick up people online because they don't know your history, your present, your friends, your family...you can be whomever you want to be, even single. It's more discrete meeting strangers, that way your secrets of cheating stays a secret and isn't exposed to any of your circle of friends that might expose your dirty secret to your spouse. No one would make a dating profile on a dating site if they just wanted to "talk" to someone. There are plenty of chatlines and forums like these to "talk" to strangers if you don't have friends, girlfriends or family to talk to.

y favorite dating site is lovingrich.com It is a serious& safe dating site, the best for online
    dating beginners and

serious people. I found my love here. I have to say it's he best site I have ever
    joined so far. They verify all members.

Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or beautiful singles as well, including

celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!

Yeah, that's not a spam post...

My favorite dating site is lovingrich.com It is a serious& safe dating site, the best for online dating beginners and serious people. I found my love here. I have to say it's he best site I have ever joined so far. They verify all members. Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or beautiful singles as well, including celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!