+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she NEED space or are we DONE?

Does she NEED space or are we DONE?

So I was with my EX for 2 years. I left to a different city about 4 months ago to chase my dream. About a month and a half ago we started fighting over small stuff n I was beginning to act a little over the top. Found out it was for good reason, she cheated (kissed a guy) and hung out a few times. (I have cheated a few times and went all the way but she doesn't know)

I handled the situation TERRIBLY. I was so hurt. I kept wanting to talk about the same stuff and trying to fix our problems over one phone call like that could ever happen. She insists I stop acting over the top and just give her some time. She wants me back to normal, yet doesn't know what she wants at the minute. I feel she doesn't know because I have acted needy and weak and no woman likes that. I tried to convince her to give us another shot to see if it could work out, it was not a beg for her back. So I started no contact 4 days ago.

Do you think this relationship is done? I know she cheated and I should be done but I have done the same. I love her now and know that. I am going to be in her city for Xmas should I contact her? Should I answer is she calls me for my Bday? She always liked me so much and I never was ALL THE WAY THERE. A couple months ago I realized I wasn't the best boyfriend n was working on changing. I am so CONFUSEDDDDD… HELP

Please see my response in other thread. Tell her you cheated, see how she reacts.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

sav is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    wow thats all messed up ... i doubt she would want to be with you after you tell her that you cheated, but saying that i feel she needs to know as the guilt will be there if you work it out together . sounds like she may not want to be with you if shes cheating and wants a break ? i think in my experiences she doesnt want to be with you and is saying she wants a break cause she doesnt have the guts to tell you its over .. only my oppinion im not a social worker ..

Tell her you cheated on her - and then wait while she cuts off your cock with a blunt spoon

dood ur fing done...u dont love shit but the idea of what your loosing. shes done, ur done. this threads done. wanna make it work....go to relationship cousiling...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you loved her so much, why did you leave her alone after 2 years of being together? Do you think she doesn't have needs?

I think you set yourself up for this separation, and I think it is really crappy of you to let her feel guilty and ashamed for kissing someone after you left her, and especially when you have been f-ing around.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I find it absurd that you got mad after she kissed a guy, while you messed around with other women.

But to answer your question, everything between the two of you is probably done. In my opinion, once a cheater, always a cheater. But maybe that's just my bitter soul speaking.