+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused... How could she be so cold?

Confused... How could she be so cold?

So I was with my EX for 2 years. I left to a different city about 4 months ago to chase my dream. About a month and a half ago we started fighting over small stuff n I was beginning to act a little over the top. Found out it was for good reason, she cheated (kissed a guy) and hung out a few times. (I have cheated a few times and went all the way but she doesn't know)

I handled the situation TERRIBLY. I was so hurt. I kept wanting to talk about the same stuff and trying to fix our problems over one phone call like that could ever happen. She insists I stop acting over the top and just give her some time. She wants me back to normal, yet doesn't know what she wants at the minute. I feel she doesn't know because I have acted needy and weak and no woman likes that. I tried to convince her to give us another shot to see if it could work out, it was not a beg for her back. So I started no contact 4 days ago.

Do you think this relationship is done? I know she cheated and I should be done but I have done the same. I love her now and know that. I am going to be in her city for Xmas should I contact her? Should I answer is she calls me for my Bday? She always liked me so much and I never was ALL THE WAY THERE. A couple months ago I realized I wasn't the best boyfriend n was working on changing. I am so CONFUSEDDDDD… HELP

Please see response in other thread. This is a nicely hidden multi-post as it has other names.

Suspect troll.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Troll. Youll get the same responses here telling you what a double-standard dbag you are