Hi, my name is Julie-Anne Shapiro and I am new to the group. I am excited to interact with you all and hopefully give some great advice. I am a spiritual love expert that helps to empower people to create extraordinary lives and extraordinary love!

I am passionate about helping people to create extraordinary lives with extraordinary love! I get so "lit up" by helping people discover their own unique gifts, talents and value and that they have the power to cause and create the love they are seeking.

Love is such a tender subject. So many of us have been hurt and disappointed in love. We may feel resigned to never having it or terrified to open our heart once again. Yet love is a fundamental human need and our absolute birthright. When we cut ourselves off from love we never feel fulfilled. I invite you to allow me to show you that Love is possible, Love is available and Love is waiting for you.

If you would like to know more about me you can find my website at [URL="http://www.magnetizinglove.com"]www.magnetizinglove.com[/URL]

Have a wonderful day!