+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Box o condoms

Box o condoms

First off ive been buying them sencebi was 16 I have no problem with it its part of a mans life, yesterday im at walmart for no other reason then buying a box of condoms. I go pick up said box and start walking to get in line about half way there I hear 3 words I dread "mommy whats that" I look down and theres a kid maybe 5 years pointing at the blue box of trojuns in my hand I look at the crouded holiday line promptly put the box down and leave. Anything like this ever happen to anyone else, funny or horrifying condom stories maybe

worst I can remember was standing in line at the store with my man, he gave me a cuddle and an old women come up to tell us how nice it was that romance wasn't dead. She looked down at what he was holding and looked somewhat awkward
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

I think that kids mom gave me that same look XD

I know ... what a terrbile thing it is, and of course you all deserve to be given stern looks, for practicing safe sex :-/
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

There should be more discrete ways of buying condoms. What would be more embarrassing is if the box of condoms said "Super Slims".

That's never happened to me, but I've had kids look at me funny because I was being physically affectionate (not THAT much!) with my wife... then the parent glared at us.

My wife smiles and says "It's ok, we're married."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    There should be more discrete ways of buying condoms. What would be more embarrassing is if the box of condoms said "Super Slims".
    Get your parents to buy them for you? :-D
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookahmike View Post
    about half way there I hear 3 words I dread "mommy whats that" I look down and theres a kid maybe 5 years pointing at the blue box of trojuns in my hand
    You are too uptight. I just would have told my kids "I don't know. Ask him."
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I get any condoms on Ebay. They are cheaper, ship fast, and there is a much greater variety. Ever tried the cola, mint, or vanilla flavored ones? Don't bother, flavor lasts about 1 minute. So she said. *ahem*

I would tell the kid "they are special balloons".

As a kid, about 10 years old, a guy in a store dropped a condom. I grabbed it and thought it was a mustard packet. lol. I ran off with it.
    Last edited by bulrush; 30-12-11 at 09:18 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Funny and horrifying back in high school dating this girl I was just buying a 3 pack for the weekend and I bumped in to her dad. He was a cop in his blues on duty. Of course my plan that night was leave school hit up the store then head over to see her made dinner a tad bit awkward and as a bonus after dinner I got tossed out of the house. Literally.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Quote Originally Posted by Hookahmike View Post
    First off ive been buying them sencebi was 16 I have no problem with it its part of a mans life, yesterday im at walmart for no other reason then buying a box of condoms. I go pick up said box and start walking to get in line about half way there I hear 3 words I dread "mommy whats that" I look down and theres a kid maybe 5 years pointing at the blue box of trojuns in my hand I look at the crouded holiday line promptly put the box down and leave. Anything like this ever happen to anyone else, funny or horrifying condom stories maybe
    Lol, the kid met his enemy and didn't even know it.