+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hate Letter To A Cheating Ex.

Hey do you remember me? I remember you walking away...

The Last Love Letter you ever get from ANYBODY!
    Just a little food for thought for the rest of your ENTIRE LIFE, this is the last time you will ever hear from ME, and from someone who actually will give a **** about you. First off I must tell you that from the moment we got together I wanted you to be my girl for the Long Haul, I had much hope and prosperity that we could make it together. Granted as any new couple would we had our bumps and bruises but I was willing to stay in the fight. The question was would you have been willing to stand and fight with me. Because when I saw you, I saw the woman that was strong and was my “ride or die chick”. As we started out we were the perfect couple, maybe too perfect but none the less perfect. Terra I was willing to do anything for which would include walking to the ends of the earth for you, fighting off a heard of angry pissed off fat bitches. To no ends would I have not done anything for you. Maybe that’s were I ****ed up at; maybe I was too nice to your ass. Maybe instead of giving you everything you seemed like you needed or wanted, I should have shitted on you like you shitted all over my heart……Do you have any idea how it feels to have your heart ripped out and stepped on with spiked shoes…and I’m not talking about the cleats football players use either…OOOOOHHHHHH NO I’m talking about the kind ****ing mountain climbers use to climb ICY mountains with….don’t know what I’m talking about GOOGLE “Crampons” and there you will see what you used to step on my ****ing heart. Now ask yourself how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? It’s a crying ****ing shame that I gave you 4 years out of my life and for you to turn around and **** some other dude while you were gone, then come back like nothing ever happened, then to add insult to injury while we went out you got shit faced and went home with some other guy right in front of me. Then I found out about the “Jenny Box” text messages and how you 2 ****ed in the office and you’d be willing to do this shit again. What the ****!!!!! You got a man at home waiting on you to come back but yet that’s not good enough for you….you had to go and **** some other guy huh?? OUCH….man you’re a real ball buster lady. I want you to ask yourself this while looking in the mirror…..”Did MOE deserve any of this?” I can already give you the answer if it’s too complicated….. “**** NO”. But check this shit out, why do you think I don’t have anything to say to you anymore, because every time I hear your voice or I see your face, I get a disgusting taste in my mouth like I just licked a street corner, and I just always see you and the ****ing heart break you put me through. Even if we were to try to work things out I’d just use you like the way you used me. Remember when I asked you “if us breaking up would make you happy” what did you say? “you wanted to break up” RIGHT? And I did it to make you happy…..but now I could care less about your ****ing happiness…the only thing I can do is wish you the best of luck in life because you will need it. You threw a good thing away and now all you will ever be is someone’s door mat. Truth Hurts don’t it!? Just know this you will NEVER have a man as good as me and treat you like I treated you……LIKE A WOMAN. Heart break hurts I hope and pray that 1 day you to will know my pain but feel it a thousand fold and I hope it’s with that one person you think you loved with all your heart, just you see it ripped from your chest.
    This is all from my heart…the one that you broke......
    With NO LOVE,
    MOE
    Last edited by xmoe1990x; 26-12-11 at 03:54 PM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You want to kill him or what? Make sure you dont send him such a wall of words because he will not read it for sure LOL
    I wazzzz here

lol...

She'll get her just desserts one day. Karma can be a real biatch and when her "new man" treats her like a door mat....she can't run off to you because hopefully by then you'll have a much more beautiful lady by your side.

honestly there was so much rambling in there I don't think she'll bother reading enough of it to get the message.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Thanks guys just in bad mood since i kicked her cheating ass out of my house. All I feel is hate I know it's not good to hold on to your past but I just think I need a little bit of grieving time.. I just cant believe some people actions and I swear I was nothing but good to her! She left without showing any emotion like she did nothing wrong like wtf? Oh well I guess it's time for me to move on even though it wont be easy...

Take it easy bro. She'll have her day when karma comes knocking on the door. You deserve someone better anyways, so just take your time to grieve and do what needs to be done. You'll move on soon enough.

hahahaha that was awesome

Go ahead and grieve and get out your frustrations. I know it's awful feeling like this. But then get on with your life. Find someone better.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

write your letter but drive down some back road and throw it out...never send it to him. just tell him to get hit by a bus.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wrote a letter like that to my ex when he cheated on me. I regret it now, because he laughed at me and told me I was a hateful person.

oldskool is right......those letters are best written down and then thrown in the trash. I understand your rage though.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ok, hate letters need to be short and precise. Not more then 10 sentences. You pick the most vulnerable points and stab right into it. Not more. Then you let it go.

The best of course is, that you write the letter, wait one night and don't send it out.

:-) :-)

Thanks Man! I'm hoping Karma will destroy her even though I hate wishing for bad things to happen to other people but this chick really deserves it.

Yeah I sent it and got nothing witch is fine I just wanted her to know how I felt you know?

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by xmoe1990x View Post
    Thanks Man! I'm hoping Karma will destroy her even though I hate wishing for bad things to happen to other people but this chick really deserves it.
    The thing about karma is, that it will get to you also if you wish others bad things or you keep hate in yourself ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast