+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 6 months after,i still love her like crazy

6 months after,i still love her like crazy

Ok,I came to this forum when i was in a relationship crisis which definitely I am still in today.I had a girl who lied about almost everything and even cheated.I broke up with her six months ago after several reflections and advice from this forum.I blocked her number 2months ago from my phone so she couldn't reach me again cause she has been calling to apologize.I deleted her photos from my phone and computer as an effort to let go and move on.Yesterday, I couldn't just help it,I went into facebook with a foreign account to snoop around her page because it is open to the public.Immediately I saw her pictures, I missed her like crazy.I then decided to go into my phone to lift the block caller I placed on her number.And behold,over 50 missed calls appeared from her number that the network automatically declined.I was still perusing to see when she made those calls when i saw an incoming from her.It was just like we were thinking of each other at the same time.I had to pick the call.She said she called to say merry Xmas and that my number has been ringing since the past two months and that i don't take her calls.I couldnt tell her i blocked her number but only claimed I have been busy.
    Now folks,the truth is that i missed her like hell.I have been searching and i really don't think I can find a girl like her.She is just everything I want in a woman.The only problem I know she has are those lies and and may not be trusted.I find it difficult to forgive her even though I still love her cause she cheated on me with a guy I know and warned her against initially.I have always considered her for a life partner but i don't know whether to forgive her or not.Please I need help cause many say trust is the most important thing in marriage.I will be 30 soon.Looking for another girl now to marry just seemed scary and worthless to me.Please help with your advice.

I read your other thread.

Even if we assumed that she is not lying about how her ex and friends got her new number... she still has the choice to hang up the phone at any point and/or ignore the call. She chose to continue the call late into the night, meaning she still has some interest in the person. This is not the type of girl you want to marry, she is likely to cheat on you and you will end up hurt again even worse. Just let go of it and try to find a new girl to focus on.

Or you can give it a shot again with this girl if you think she is still interested. However, just know the risks and pain involved if you are wrong.

It's only been 6 months since you broke up. How could you possibly find your "soulmate" in 6 months?! You did the right thing to go No Contact for that time....it's the holiday season and people tend to get weak and lonely and depressed this time of year if they are single. You crumbled apart...went on fb and then unblocked her number and now you are back at square one. The biggest mistake people make is making yourself believe that she is your "true love" and that you'll never find anyone else. That is why people go back to their sh*tty relationships and settle down because they don't think they can have or deserve any better. The thing is that when you go back to the relationship with your ex....things will go back to the way things used to be. The "honeymoon" phase eventually fades away and what you're left with is the scars of her infidelity and the constant trust issues that will haunt you forever if you do decide to one day marry her. The anxiety of not being able to trust her will eat your marriage alive. You'll be much better off starting brand new and fresh with another woman....true love will come by when you least expect it. Right now wouldn't be a good time anyways because you aren't 100% completely over your ex. You're only 30...that is the new 20.

Thanks very much guys for the advice.I guess I was just really needy these few days.I am gonna stay strong and stick to my initial decisions.She is gone and gone forever!