+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friendzone

Friendzone

Do guys have friendzones?
    I really like a (guy)friend of mine but I don't know what he thinks about me. We kissed a few weeks ago, but after that he pretented like it didn't happened. A couple days after that, I was drunk and kissed 3 other guys ( I know, It's very stupid! ) and that night told him I liked him a lot and asked if he wanted to kiss me again and he said; no. Then I asked him if he wanted to kiss me if I was sober and again he said; no.
    I'm very sad about it and I don't know what to do, because after that night, again, he pretented like nothing happened. And if he likes me, he would have asked me out or something because he already knows I like him. And since then he talkes a lot with my best friend so I'm afraid he likes her.
    Should I talk to him about it? But I think he would find it very annoying to talk about it..

What should I do?

Sounds like he wanted to kiss you, so he tried it. Then he decided he didn't want to go further. He's not interested in you anymore, just drop it and find someone else. Sounds like you are in the "Friend Zone". (Cue "Twilight Zone" music here.)
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Guys have no friend zone, if we're attracted to someone we're attracted to them, and if we're not, we're not. We don't play games and have drama (at least not the grown ups). Bulrush is right, he was curious, tried it, didn't like it, so decided against it. You're a "friend", but "friend zone" is a term that doesn't apply on our side of the fence.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Well, now the best friend of the guy I like told me that he really liked it when we kissed and that he liked me.. but he also told me that a friend of mine told the guy I liked that I didn't like him so he started to move on..
    Now, I'm more confused than I already was..

But thanks for the advise.

If he saw the other 3 guys he probably was done right about then

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You blew it. He said no 2x. Guys won't say no if they are into you. Next time don't be such a tramp and find some self-control. Alcohol is no excuse.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You sound like an immature, ignorant hussie. A girl who gets drunk and makes out with 3 guys is a big turn off genius!!

I'm perplexed why you would question his response to you.
    Last edited by surfhb; 31-12-11 at 01:18 PM.

Ya you blew it......nothing say whore like a girl that sucks face with many.

Quote Originally Posted by Hookahmike View Post
    If he saw the other 3 guys he probably was done right about then
    I would be done. One thing that would cross my mind is that if you done it once being drunk, you will do it again. Very stupid move, but you had to hear it from someone. It's the truth.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Thank you for being honest.