+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having sex for 7-8 years, STILL no vaginal orgasm?

Having sex for 7-8 years, STILL no vaginal orgasm?

Hi all..

My goal here is to hopefully get some advice from other women who might have been in my situation.

I'm 25, have been having sex for the last 7-8 years, and I've yet to orgasm during sex, nor have I been able to give myself an orgasm. I DO get off from clitotal stimulation, but not during sex. I haven't spent too much time on this, just always assumed it would never happen.

My fingers aren't long enough to reach where I think my G spot is inside. I'm actually heading to a sex shop tonight to look for a vibrator. Does anyone have any suggestions on something that might help me explore myself, with a goal of having an orgasm?

Also, are there any women who were like me and didn't have a vaginal orgasm for a REALLY long time? Were you able to discover how to acheive that? Would you explain it? Also, once you were able to figure it out, did it get easier to have orgasms during sex?

Thank you all!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The "G spot" doesn't appear in any medical journals because there is no clear, definitive evidence that it even exists. At best, it seems that the G spot is an extension of the clitoris, and may not even exist in all women. Therefore, to feel cheated because you haven't orgasmed this way is kind of pointless.

Enjoy what you have, and quit giving yourself yet another thing to feel inadequate about.
    Last edited by vashti; 30-12-11 at 08:27 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

missy1 you are perfectly normal. Fact is that only 1/3 of the female population are able to orgasm by regular intercourse. The other 2/3 (like myself) need some kind of clitoral stimulation to be able to orgasm and can not achieve orgasm with just regular intercourse. All the movies you've watched are so false and out of tune with reality. It portrays women having sex and orgasming at the same time as the man just by plain regular intercourse that lasts for 5 minutes. This is pretty much impossible in real life. The female private parts are more complex than that. It takes a woman about 2-3 times longer to reach orgasm than it takes for men....meaning that a girl will most likely never orgasm at the same time as the men if they start having sex at the same time. The lack of education based on the female orgasm is a problem because men assume they are pleasuring their woman, they think they know....but they have no clue because the women themselves have no clue. I would highly suggest buying a vibrator and getting to know your body. Also get your boyfriend to go down on you and give you oral pleasure....and i don't mean for just 5 minutes.....make him stay down there for at least 20 minutes...it will feel heavenly. But the key is to relax and enjoy. Many women feel embarrassed or concentrate too much about how they might smell bad or other things and therefore make it very difficult for them to reach orgasm while recieving oral pleasure.

I don't have vaginal orgasms, never have and most probably never will.

I was with my ex for 7 years and she never had any orgasm - vaginal or clitoral - for some women it just doesn't happen.

1. Try not to stress over this. Try different things and see what you like. Some women only orgasm with a very specific stimulus. Explore explore explore.

2. My experience shows the G spot does exist in many women, but not all. I think a woman's orgasmic ability has a lot to do with how open-minded they are (which relates to how they were raised and what they were taught about sex), and how relaxed they are. Sex drive hormones also play a part. Some women just are more horny than others. Not sure which hormone increases a woman's sex drive. Maybe testosterone plays a part?

3. Get a vibrator shaped to hit the G spot just right. It has a curve on the end and looks much like a man's P spot vibrator (to stimulate the prostate). Just try it and see what you think. A waterproof vibrator will allow you to have some bathtub fun.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

When I saw the title I was going to say just buy a vibrator. Not a big deal if you can't come from vaginal stimulation - any secure guy won't have a problem with you touching yourself during sex or using a vibrator. Get a small one though because larger vibrators can interfere with body on body and sex can lose some intimacy.

For solo use more power is better, or it least that's what I'm told by the women in my life. "Slimline G" is a great toy and every girl I know that has one loves it.

I was with my ex for 7 years and she never had any orgasm - vaginal or clitoral - for some women it just doesn't happen.
    untrue.....women can have orgasms. Every woman is different in how their orgasms can be achieved. WHat would be the point of sex if a girl can't orgasm? I'd kill myself