+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making the move....?

Making the move....?

Here's a question for the guys, hope you can help me out here.

All the guys I dated have kissed me first. That was much easier, no pressure on me, and I just went with it.

Recently I met this guy. Been out with him a dozen time, but he hasn't kissed me. I like him....and I think he must enjoy my company BUT am starting to wonder if he is ever ever going to make a move. Am thinking of just kissing him first.... *nerves* AArrrghghgh

How do you guys feel about a girl making the first move? Also, if you didn't fancy the girl, would you push her away?

Any advice would be helpful!

The last time a girl made the first move on me, it turned out she wasn't really interested in me at all. But if a girl I didn't like at all kissed me, I would go with it anyway.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

You'de go with it so as not to openly reject her?

Very confusing for us girls......

I would like for girls to make moves. If you look at it, almost everything is upon the guy. If a girl kissed me, it would show me that she knows what she wants and shes going to go for it and not play games like *hehe so fun* hard to get. All that is crap, yea it makes it fun, but it just wastes time for what will eventually become, why waste time to get to have fun? Sometimes hard to get may be fun if you have time to spend, but other times, girls don't do it right or do to much of it. That creates a problem. He might be shy, if you like the guy and you think he likes you, just go for it. That's the best thing to do.

Hey if a girl i like made the first move on me, i would gladly accept it. It makes no different nowadays as to who made the first move. Guy or girl. So what are you waiting for? Christmas?
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

HAHAHAHAHAH....Christmas has come and gone and I am still waiting. I did kiss him on the cheek one day and he stood there rooted to the ground! It was a cringe worthy moment. My biggest fear is that if I lean in for a real kiss, he might decide to duck!

Let me go muster up some courage first.

If he ducks then just be like "what's wrong" and then say "i'm sorry." That's the best way to get out of those and not be embarassed.

Just make sure he's really into you before you try to kiss him. If it seems like it's just a matter of time before the two of you kiss, then just get yourself into a quiet and comfortable situation. Look at him with a smile and see if he leans in. Inch yourself a little closer and if he doesn't pull away, just go for it.

*smiles at rose and looks at her*

There have been opportune moments eg. when we took a bus together, he fell asleep/lay his head on my shoulder. That's about the closest in proximity we have been. However, when the bus pulled to a stop, he jerked awake and was his usual correct self. I sense he is holding back most of the time. Oh well....

Thank you to all who have posted. Very informative! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    *smiles at rose and looks at her*
    *kisses Laguna* Hey sexy.

Ewwwwwwww!!!

Sickos.

Prude Alert.

Oh man.. why don't i get a kiss from someone over here..

anyway chlorine, maybe hes a virgin kisser or somthing. i wouldnt actually wanna duck when someone wanna kiss me though.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

That's what puzzles me. The forum seems to indicate that the male response is to accept a kiss from a female/any given female. If a rhino came charging at you, would you kiss the rhino?

Women on the other hand, have to like the guy first, before they will kiss him. This translates to, I need 1000% reassurance that he feels the same way about me before I plant one on him.

Bottomline is, I'm still living in the dark ages, hence I fear moving my chess piece first; and I am also a scaredy cat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast