+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need ALOT of help!!

I need ALOT of help!!

Hey guys I'm new here so I'll explain my situation, the type of person I am, and stuff.

Well first off all I'm a "nice guy" so basically I'm the guy thats often overlooked by girls. So anyways I finally asked this girl that I've really liked out on a date. When I asked she seemed calmish about it and it went sorta like this...

Me: Hey I was wondering if you were doing anything this Saturday maybe we could go do something.
    Her: Me?(she said it like she was sorta surprised)
    Me: yeah!
    Her: what were thinking of doing?

Then I just kinda told her what we should do and she seemed to like the idea. Afterwards she told me that she was busy saturday night so we should do it during the day.(Is that a good sign since she actually told me when she could go?) So then I asked for her phone number and got it and walked off. I just then told her I'd call her later that night so I never gave her my number.

Here's when the PROBLEM comes in. I called her at 7 that night and she didn't pick up so I left her a voice msg on her cell. I just thought ok no big deal right she's just busy or away or something. 2 hours pass and she doesn't call me back so I call again so maybe I could confirm the time that we were suppose to go out and shes still not there. So I wait till tommorow at 11 to call and she still isn't there. By this point I'm real depressed because this would be my first date I ever go on and I finally thought I had gotten a break from my living hell. So I thought she had just blown me off and decided not to call till I asked one of her friends which he's also one of my friends "whats up i asked her out and she isn't calling me back." So then he proceeds to tell me that she got grounded and couldn't call and I'm pretty sure this guys telling the truth because I've known him forever and I don't think he would lie to me so I got pretty happy cause I figured she wasn't intentionally avoiding me. But I started to wonder how he knew that she was grounded and whether she gave me her phone number before or after being grounded.

Now for the questions:

1. Now I'm sorta worried so do you guys think she is intentionally doing this after hearing about the situation and how she responded when I asked her out?

2. Do you guys think she blew me off after saying yesto going on the date?

3. And how should I approach her about it on Monday? Should I just ask what happened or see if she apologizes to me first?

4. If she apologizes should I ask her for another date or say something like "If you want to go do something just tell me"?

5. Do you guys think she actually likes me or is just being nice and not trying to hurt my feelings?

ALL ADVICE AND ANSWERS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS!!

Some one please help I need advice fast!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
    1. Now I'm sorta worried so do you guys think she is intentionally doing this after hearing about the situation and how she responded when I asked her out?

2. Do you guys think she blew me off after saying yesto going on the date?

3. And how should I approach her about it on Monday? Should I just ask what happened or see if she apologizes to me first?

4. If she apologizes should I ask her for another date or say something like "If you want to go do something just tell me"?

5. Do you guys think she actually likes me or is just being nice and not trying to hurt my feelings?

ALL ADVICE AND ANSWERS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS!!
    For a second, I thought I was reading my own recent situation with a girl lol, but hey I'll try to give you my thoughts:

1) There's no sure way of knowing whether she's intentionally doing this or if there's another problem she has, or whatever.

2) I don't think she blew you off. You've got plenty of time to find her and talk to her, so I think you should just talk to her and ask her if she wants to hang out and be very specific like, what day, time, what to do. Plan it out a bit.

3) Just start a casual conversation, and ask her if she got your message or phone calls by any chance. Then just ask if there's another way of reaching her because you couldn't get a hold of her. Then ask her out again and be specific.

4) If she apologizes, why not ask again?

5) Does she like you? You're gonna have to find out on your own there. None of us can tell you what she is thinking about you right now.

I hope things work out. I'm struggling with a very very similar situation as you, where there's a girl I like, asked her to hang out, got her number, but have had an extremely hard time getting a hold of her both on phone, and physically. Goodluck man.

Ok I talked to her today and she apologized and I asked when she would be ungrounded and she just said sometime later this week and didn't really seem interested in whether I wanted to do something or not.

Do you guys think I should just ride it out and see if she asks me first and if she doesn't just forget about it or should I just go ask her later this week?

And thanks for the advice bball

Don't worry about her not talking about or "seeming" interested in wanting to do something. Maybe she is bummed because she's grounded, or who knows!

Definietly ask her if she wants to do something. Don't worry about her asking you, you gotta make the move!

I hope it works out for you.

Ok now I'm totally bummed out because a friend of hers says shes interested in another guy and he really doesn't think shes going anywhere but there so I'm most likely screwed.

Alot of my friends have told me to just ride it out and see if she says anything to me first since they think it will seem like I'm forcing her. I think they are right because I don't want to make her go out with me if she likes another guy, I know she might say yes to be because shes trying to be nice but she actually likes the other guy.

Do you think I should wait and see if she says anything to me first? Or just go ahead and ask even though I could end up hurtinh her somehow?

Sorry... Not planning on posting about the actual topic at hand. Didn't even read it. Just saw your user name. Emotion Sickness... Isn't that a Silverchair song?

Man just give up on her......she is the kind of girl thats afraid to tell a guy "no" and she doesn't realize that the she just upsets you by playing her little games. I had a chic like that and it just pissed me off. Just bone her best friend and her mom
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

Yes, I must wholeheartedly agree with the Jimmy Hat.

Um, can you wholeheartedly trust her friend? Does her friend even like you? What ya gonna listen to bub? Your heart, your gut, her friend, or her?
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

Ok now I'm totally bummed out because a friend of hers says shes interested in another guy and he really doesn't think shes going anywhere but there so I'm most likely screwed.

Alot of my friends have told me to just ride it out and see if she says anything to me first since they think it will seem like I'm forcing her. I think they are right because I don't want to make her go out with me if she likes another guy, I know she might say yes to be because shes trying to be nice but she actually likes the other guy.

Do you think I should wait and see if she says anything to me first? Or just go ahead and ask even though I could end up hurtinh her somehow?
    Please don't give up. So what if you heard that she likes another guy. At least ask her out to coffee or something, it might change things, you never know! If she doesn't want to hang out, then that's probably a sign that she isn't interested. But don't just say screw her or anything, be polite to her whenever you see her, it will boost your reputation.

No, I have a feeling she really is grounded. All depends on how long this plays out for. Does the phone ring then eventually go to voicemail or right to voicemail? If it goes right to it, that means its turned off. If it keeps ringing and then goes to it, that means its not being answered.

2. Do you guys think she blew me off after saying yes to going on the date?
    She might if she's grounded, like you said, you don't even know what's going on, so how can we possibly know? This is a very wierd situation.

Just be like: "Hey, I called you a few times, what happened?" Then chekc the stories between her and your friend and get in-depth analysis of it.

If she apologizes, just be like: "Maybe we can reschedule for another time?"

I honestly don't know. I don't have enough information to tell you anything.

Lol, sorry I was late. I only read your first post. But now after readin everything, I will have to agree with the jim-mister- Just drop this *****.

Thanks for all the comments up till now you guys have been a big help!

And yes BlackRose it is a Silverchair song....SILVERCHAIR ROCKS!!

Anyways back to the topic...I asked her today If she was ungrounded and she said later this week(like real unenthusiastically) then I was like oh so do you want to go do something, if you don't its cool also. And she replied "I dunno know"(real sad and unexcited sounding). So I think my chances with her are flat out dead by that reply.

I think I'm just going to give up on her because she doesn't seem to like me even the least bit. I don't hate her for it or anything as bball mentioned. And I'm always real nice to everyone. I think I'm just going to go with my gut on this one and just give it up. What do you guys think?

emotion, I'd ask her specifically like ask her what she means by "I don't know." Maybe she's going through a rough time in her life that you don't know about, so that's why she might have said "I don't know." But hey ask her what she meant by "I don't know," next time you see her. If she says something along the lines of not wanting to hang out, then I'm sorry man.

I remember I tried to hang out with a girl once, and I couldn't even get a hold of her. I pretty much gave up then. But right now I'm in a similar situation, but I won't give up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast