+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He wants to talk...

He wants to talk...

Its been a week and half since he broke up with me.
    The thread to the breakup is here: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t6082-its-over.html[/url]

I haven't tried to make any contact with him since it happened. I'm still completely heartbroken over it and I still tend to cry myself to sleep at night.

This morning I woke up and I found an email from him. Just the thought of what was inside it made me very skeptical of opening it. I was wondering if he was just making an argument or if he was actually going to apologize for what he did.

So, I opened it. Then I turned into a large ball of mush and tears.
    Heres the email:
    Hey Jennifer,

I dunno why I’m writing this. I was organizing my mail box, and I found all these old emails. I always thought I wasn’t the kinda guy that wouldn’t fall in love with anyone! But I can’t stop thinking about you. I mean when I try to work or when I’m trying to fall asleep; my head keeps wondering off and end up thinking about you! About all the good times we spent together, and about the stupid reason I ended the relationship for. I’m an idiot. I dunno why I got so mad! I always get this “sad” feeling when you’re not around and it gets really bad with exams and assignments….

I’m sorry for any pain I may have caused you, I really didn’t mean it. If you’ve already moved on, then I wish you the best. But if you want to talk, let me know.

Have a good night.

Greatly missing you

*his name here*

I am literally speechless over this. Mostly because I miss him and I want him, but I know he caused me so much hurt. I want to be with him, but even if I was he's moving at the end of the school year.

I just don't know what to do. I'm this emotional wreck!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

wow, thanks for no replies...

Anyways, an update.
    He appears at my door about a 1/2 hour after I talk to him online. I was deffinitly in shock when I saw him. He had a dozen roses and he gave me the biggest hug! I've never seen him this way before. He was deffinitly sincerely sorry and I just ended up crying out of no where.

We had a long talk about if we were to get back together, there would have to be alot of changes. He kept telling me that he felt like a fool (his father even told him he was an idiot! lol). He's even going to be finding a job in my city after he graduates because he really wants this to work.

Even though I might be setting myself up again. I really want this to work. I love him a lot. If I don't see any changes I won't let them linger and get worse like I did before. I have to know when to speak up over those problems. Well, here I go again.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

hey i kinda know wut u are going thought i myself have been dumped about 3 months ago from the girl i love even tho we broke up for a different reason i still love her all i can tell u is if u love him then go for it if u truly love him like u say u do then there shouldent be anything in your way things might happen but if u love him and he loves u then u guys will make it work so good luck to wutever u chice to do

You never know. Maybe it will turn out okay?

All the best to you! Everyone deserves to be happy!

Hold the phone!! You got back together? Ok. Well, I'm happy for you, but Fawn, take it from me. Do you think he had enough time to think? I mean, why did he break up with you in the first place? I didn't read your first post, but from what I see, I just want you to be careful. Think about yourself first. Are you willing to allow yourself to get hurt again? I know that people get hurt in relationships, but it usually takes more time than 1 week to get over it. You're very forgiving to do so.

Anyways, be strong within yourself and don't give in to his needs. In this situation, you have to come first. He shows up with roses, his father is upset with him, he sends you a letter. This seems surreal. Do you think that this makes up for the pain that he caused you? I'm not sure what his thoughts are, but make sure you are taking the right steps into this before you just leap. I wish you all the best.

Cdoc

hey fawn,

if u love him, trust me there is no better feeling than him loving u back,
    love him, sure but b carefull.
    remember coz next time and i pray that there be no next time, if u too break up, u will be hurt beyond compare.

best of luck and just be carefull.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

C1: I am deffinitly being careful. Its going to take me a while before I trust him fully again and he knows that. I wish I wasn't as forgiving as I am. I think its mainly because I love him so much.

mhu: Its come to the point now, that he's at his last chance. I can only take so much. All I can do is try to make myself stronger and more independent. I can't rely on him for everything. I have to be strong.

I do have my gaurd up though. I'm ready to expect anything. If I don't see it working I will not hold on. Sometimes you just have to let go. I accept that. That is something I would never accept before.
    Last edited by Fawn; 01-03-05 at 08:49 AM.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

I kinda figured out that once a relationship falls apart the first time.....it makes it 10 times easier to fall apart the second and third and so on. Go ahead and try it again because its nice being happy again for maybe a week or two but it jsut leaves you right back where you were....crying at night.
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

hey fawn,
    when u love someone, u know u can never be angry at him/her. u just cant.
    u have to be carefull because no matter how much he loves you, he has left u , .

when u break a thread, no matter how well u join the broken ends, there remains a knot. true love looks at the length of the rejoined thread and makes u happy, otherwise there is always a knot in the relationship.

Best of luck and may u always be happy

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Fawn, everyone deserves a second chance. I believe in that fully. This may go two ways as Jimmy said. It may go well for a week or a month or a bit and then go back to square one or you actually may be able to work things out as planned. I'm glad to hear you won't trust him fully as of yet. And make sure your actions are known to that. It appears he has some major 'sucking up' to do...lol. Anyway fawn, I wish you the best.

Cdoc