+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Has this happened to you?

peshkunta Guest

Has this happened to you?

OK. You know the things in life that haven't been explained - like when a mother knows when her child has died or a twin feels what the other one does. Don't you ever wonder about that? And have you had something like that happen to you?

Well, I think I have. You know the girl that I was telling you about in the topic "French kissing a friend?" Well, after we kissed the second time, I had to go away to another city (an hour and a half away). I hadn't written to her or spoken to her for several days and one day, in the morning, I kept seeing the king of car she drove (the make and model - just like hers). She drove Mitsubishi a model that I almost never usually would see. I mean, it was so obvious that I started to wonder what's going on. I got to where I was going and there I could check my e-mail. I noticed that girl had written to me. It turns out that same morning, she had a head-on collision with a truck and her car was totaled but she was fine - not a scratch. Several months before that I had totaled my car in a head-on collision too (no one was seriously hurt) and I was joking with her that she is following my example.

Another time. I was telling my friend about this experience (above) and as I was telling him, everywhere I looked there was that car - and we were in a restaurant. When we got out and got in his car I was still telling him the story. As I was getting to the point and was looking at him - he had to stop at the red light -just as I finished the story, I look straight ahead...and guess what...a Mitsubishi...same make and model right in front of us.

Now I don't see her kind of car anymore. Seriously, I haven't seen even one, in months.

I really would like to know what that invisible link is between people sometimes. Or is it a link? What is it?
    Last edited by peshkunta; 01-07-03 at 07:33 PM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sometimes, a word called "fate" raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I hate to sound dull, or pessimistic, but maybe it was just a coincidence? Or, maybe it was the workings of a higher power? Or maybe it was some type of telepathic link that you have formed between you and this girl? All of them are possibilities, but do you REALLY expect to get THE answer from an online forum ? lols.

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

peshkunta Guest
    Yes...LOL.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes?!?!?! or rather yes¿!¿!¿!¿! raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...