+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My heart is broken, My love is moving...

My heart is broken, My love is moving...

To my dearest Love, Randy:

For several months now, you’ve adorned and showered me with the love that I have searched a lifetime for. I realize we are on borrowed time and that time is near an end. When I was told you would be leaving, I felt a part of me die to a degree that I have never felt because I feel this time you leave, I may never see you again. I know love hurts but this is more painful than I could ever imagine. Last night I cried for hours, wishing that you stay so I can be near you – it’s selfish of me but I want you to be near me always…I want to be there for you regardless of where you are in your life. I want you to know I will always be there for you…no matter what.

The passage of time slips by so fast when we’re together. I wish I had the power to freeze time. I will never forget anything about you. I will never forget the time we’ve spent together. I’ll always remember your touch, the way you smell, the dimple in your chin, your amazing eyes and beautifully sculpted body. I will remember you whenever I watch cartoons, put on my skates, ride my bike, work out at the gym, go fishing, play racquetball or tennis, fly a kite, play hackeysack, go the movies, ride a ferris wheel or walk by the games with the stuffed animals of which you keep winning for me. I will remember you when I pick up a rubics cube or sit on the newly painted bench in my back yard. I will remember you when I visit the beach upstate or visit the state park of which we stayed that enchanting weekend. I’ve experienced more fun with you than I ever have with anyone. I have told you I wish I could be with you, I would love nothing more than to grow old with you, have children with you…I will never forget the way you’ve touched my heart. There are no words to describe how painfully in love I am with you.

You are on the brink of your lifetime. In 10 years, I will be a vanishing memory of once passionate encounters. They say you never forget your first. I have to admit, you were not my very first but you definitely are the best that I’ve ever had. I often think about our first intimacies…you had no idea at the time just how much I wanted to be with you but I surely hope you realize it today.

"Love can touch us one time
    And last for a lifetime
    And never let go 'till we're one
    Love was when I loved you
    One true time I hold to
    In my life we'll always go on"

-excerpt from the Titanic Theme Song, “My Heart” by Celiene Dion
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i am totally moved. i hope randy will come back to you.

That was so beautiful... I hope he comes back to you too.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I think I'm going to throw up.

Originally posted by IceQueen
    ROFL... you so sentimental...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Originally vomited by YourNameHere
    Bla bla bla, I'm a drama queen. I got dumped, but here's my melodramatic 'cry along with me' amateur poem.
    I have to give a holler to IceQueen for this:

Originally posted by IceQueen
    Keep up the good work.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

You guys are horrible. I thought it was great she was able to express her thoughts so well. It was a way for her to release her thoughts and give her credit for doing it. That's got to be hard.

HAVE A FREAKN HEART....
    Theres so much compassion on this forum it's scary...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

No, growing up is being able to accept what happens. When you spend your time making over the top love poems for a time long passed you are clinging on to experiences that are giving you negative emotions and you are, thus, unable to grow up and grow out of your current mental state. Compassion isn't crying along, its being realistic.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

That's true, I agree with that, but it's also there way of releasing there emotions. It does help them in facing their own feelings. A person gets over things in their own way, and in their own time. Everyone is different.

Its their reality in that moment. And eventually she will get over him and move on, it's a part of life, a learning curve if you will.
    But she wont be able to forget. I think we all have had that special person in our lives that we'll never be able to forget, but moving forward is the hardest step...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

it was sweet i hope u get wat u wish for .. dont b cold ppl...
    Whats love gotta do with it!

MisterFlapJack Guest
    Good job, I hope you guys end up together in the end.

eventually she will get over him and move on, it's a part of life, a learning curve if you will.
    But she wont be able to forget. I think we all have had that special person in our lives that we'll never be able to forget, but moving forward is the hardest step...
    Stop spamming, dill hole!

where is he going?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen View Post
    I Already Did
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Will he see it?