+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice from an expert women

need advice from an expert women

ok, so I really like this girl and she is in one of my classes (i'm a sophomore in highschool). I really like her a lot but she said that she doesnt want a boyfriend right now for some reasons I do not know of. I think she doesnt want a boyfriend because she thinks that they just want to get in her pants but I am not like that. I am into handholding and snuggling and stuff like that. how do i win her heart over?

either that or she doesn't want a b/f because she wants to "play the field".... she might be saying she doesn't want a boyfriend because she doesn't like you. figure out what shes looking for... communication is everything. and bytheway, im not an expert women... haha an 18 yr old guy.

Just be good friends with her and show her your there for her and that you care about her. Give it time and you will be rewarded.

Well, she could be saying that just because she doesn't like you. But maybe you should try to get to know her, become friends with her. I know i'd be more open to a guy if they were my friend because i already knew them.

The advice given here is good. You need to become friends with her...but don't be sappy.

Be the funnest guy that she knows. Show no sexual interest in her, talk to her about other girls (just a little), hang out with her and be in a really good mood when you are around her. Take her to nickel arcades, or do a zoo trip with friends, go to the toy store and play with the toys...be creative.

When she associates you with fun ...instead of with a boring, drama-filled relationship, she will be coming after you!

You can take two approaches obviously...the direct and the passive. In this particular situation, I would take the direct simply because beating around everything yields worst odds regularly than if you take the situation head on. Now, I'm not condoning slamming her over the head with how much you are head over heels for her but seeming casually interested is certainly not poor advice.
    Get a relaxed moment to break some ice with her and speak to her as a friend. Achieve some type of reciprocating dialogue and then simply ask her if she would like to go out or accompany you to a particular place.
    This will undoubtedly set up more dialogue and you can proceed from there. However, sincerity is going to be the key here so don't forget that aspect of the puzzle.
    Take care,
    Brian,
    [url]http://valueprep.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Just be good friends with her and show her your there for her and that you care about her. Give it time and you will be rewarded.
    What ever you do ...do not do what is said above!. She will use you for everything she can if the truth is that she doesn't like you. Just say "fuk her!" and leave. If she wants to "play the field" as was stated then she is a freaking whore and once again ...just leave her alone and keep your dignity.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."