+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what the hell

what the hell

I have been dating this woman for 2 years a divorcee with 3 kids. it started out casual then serious. she moved to be closer to her family i paid all the expenses plus new furniture for the house her car broke down so shes using my extra one. I then got transferred and was able to come home every other weekend, and my last night home she got drunk (bad) told me she slept with someone else.. the next day she did not remember.. her first excuse was my ex not cheating. the next was i gained to much weight (8 lbs in 2 years).. a month has gone by i still think of her she called and wanted to see me so i drove the 200 miles to get there and she tells me she has found someone else and has it bad... hes coming by after work at 8... i told her i didnt drive 200 miles to turn around and go home. how do i get her off my mind and do i go back and take the furniture i paid for?

dude are you serious? hell f'n yeah you go back and get your furniture... and it should be easy to get her off your mind. dude if a girl tells me she cheated then it is so much easier to get over her. that just tells you that you are way to good for her and that she doesnt deserve you at all.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the hell is wrong with you?! She was totally using you. I hope all that shit was in your name. If I could I'd be slappin' you right now.