+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This love forum

Remember when Billy suggested that last year? About having the Forum BBQ.. I was signed on...but unfortunately most people were more conservative about travel plans. So I took it upon myself to meet some of you since I do like to travel (like most people) and make it happen (unlike most people) and that's how I'm meeting you all.. But if a few of you can get serious about it and start saving up some cash..as some of you start getting older and becoming responsible adults you can make it happen. Especially if we all go to Hawaii because: ONE: raverboy will never be that responsible adult to come to the mainland. B: Hawaii is a definite tourist location that nobody will object to visiting. and Four: We get to see the ladies in bikinis.

Now, Skye said in a couple of years because right now she's not old enough to travel on her own..I guess..but it's a good idea so that some of us can start saving cash and getting serious...although saving money long term probably doesn't work for most of you.

Ah, well, whatever the reason, let's through that out there again..who would be realistically willing to plan and make the trip?

I'm one.

Freddie

i'm in. i am a rich spoilt *****, i have enough money so i don't really need to save up. i just need to grow up.

Maybe you can sponsor somebody, then, ha ha.

Freddiie

ooh no no! lol, my money is allll mine! hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    alright alright.. being that you are a member of this forum and i'm guessing that you have somewhere over 2 posts under your belt. wait lemme take that back. for those of you who feel as though you're not a newbie anyone... why the f*ck are you still here?? what kept you around this forum. being i'm one of the ancients from way before god (yup that's me) was created, what has kept me hear?? haha honestly it was killer's crying in the beginning. wow she's gonna hate me for this one lol. other than that, i love to give everyone around here a hard time and show them that internet is a place where you can say and do anything. nevermind how others will react because you should feel comfortable being free. so... all my children... (wow i must've had a lot of sex when i was drunk because i don't remember anything) well gimme your thoughts.

raverboy
    What other possible reason would there be for staying here? The people of course.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Remember when Billy suggested that last year? About having the Forum BBQ.. I was signed on...but unfortunately most people were more conservative about travel plans. So I took it upon myself to meet some of you since I do like to travel (like most people) and make it happen (unlike most people) and that's how I'm meeting you all.. But if a few of you can get serious about it and start saving up some cash..as some of you start getting older and becoming responsible adults you can make it happen. Especially if we all go to Hawaii because: ONE: raverboy will never be that responsible adult to come to the mainland. B: Hawaii is a definite tourist location that nobody will object to visiting. and Four: We get to see the ladies in bikinis.

Now, Skye said in a couple of years because right now she's not old enough to travel on her own..I guess..but it's a good idea so that some of us can start saving cash and getting serious...although saving money long term probably doesn't work for most of you.

Ah, well, whatever the reason, let's through that out there again..who would be realistically willing to plan and make the trip?

I'm one.

Freddie
    Same reasons as Skye, but yes in the comming years it would be something I seriously consider, but until then I guess all we can is wait.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

well, didn't have to quote all of his speech thing but nevermind!

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when i first signed on here, I was hoping to find out some things I didn't know already ... I didn't find the answer to my heartbreak HERE, but it felt a lot better at the time to, at least, pitch in and give other people advice ...

nowadays, I'm stuck, here, in the general discussion area ... and my time's been limited ... even though I'm not Mr. Popular here, I do get a kick out of a lot of the folks that post here ...

about meeting up, that'd be great if it were in SF! haha
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

i'm new here but i came here because i'm drunk and have nothing better to do. will i fit in?

Yes, you will very much fit in lol.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I'm not an acient member.. hell, i'm not even a semi-old member. i stay 'cause it's fun posting and reading about other people's problems. er, not in the way where i'm thinking, "omg haha you have problems!" but in the way where i can help.. if i even do. and even if i don't, it's still nice to read the advice other people give. it'll help with any future problems i could have with any future relationships i'll have in the future life i'll live. oi, so much future-ness.

as for having friendships here.. well, people seem nice i guess. yeah. i'm sure there's lots of friendships, but it's not one of the reasons i stay. that could change. who knows. for now, i'm having fun just posting and stuffs. yep~!

i stay because more often than not, i laugh my ass off when i come here. and i love you guys.

awww we love you tooooo big xoxoxoxoxo 2 u
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Seriously drunk or drunk like a faker? (inside joke for some on here)

..................anyways............

I would go. I love to travel. Just one thing... am I considered "old" on these forums? Money is not a problem for me. I'm not spoiled, i'm just a finance mastermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    Yes, you will very much fit in lol.
    *raises eyebrow*

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast