+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: This love forum

no, the program was simply to show that not everything dan brown wrote in the da vinci code is true. t'is an amazing book and i haven't seen the program but apparently it'll make you change your mind completely on the book, so i'm not really sure if i wanna see it.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    see, it would help first off if i knew what the book was about. seeing how thick that book is only makes me want to use it as a paper weight. after talking to a friend however, he's also not really into reading, he said that he couldn't put that book down. with something said like that from a close friend, it sort of inquired my mind.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i finished it in 2 days because t'was well gripping, the same with angels and demon.

It's a good book, just a kind of murder mystery/treasure hunt with a few historical facts thrown in. A massively easy read - can you believe I found it hard to tear myself away from Angels and Demons for the first couple of days in Tanzania - and that was when we were seeing all the cool animals!

I think we have a thread on it somewhere (the first thread on books courtesy of nomas)

Anyway, back to the subject - I guess it's just because I'm interested in what people have to say. There are generally always considered opinions to anything serious & some pretty good debates. & If a meet up's in Hawaii then count me in... sun sea sand and a whole bunch of random cool people - what more could a person want?

Claire

you can fly there with me since you're in england! lol!

I could be your chaparone!!! I always wanted to have power over another muahahahaha!

How the hell did we switch to books? Theres a forum for that already!

Anywho, back to topic.
    I used to lurk around the forum, but I never joined. Then I found a topic I was interested in and decided I wanted to join up and start posting away. I have no clue why I am still here. I've watched the forum go through changes. I've seen alot of people leave and a lot of new people join as well. I don't know. I've become attached. lol

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

indeedie, this site is very addictive.

I come here to make fun of people because it makes me feel tough and cool.

Oh, and while I'm at it:

For the slow (Skye) - The reason why Innova is intrigued by Lacey, is because she is twice as hot as you, and legal. Oh, and she isn't on a "Guess how much MONEY I have!" kick right now, like you are.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

I do a lot of work and homework at my computer, so it's convenient. I stopped playing online games a long time ago, and basically stopped posting on those forums...

And (gasp!) I do actually enjoy slapping people with the stick of reality once in awhile and shitting out a nugget of truth here and there.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha that's probably why i never bothered to enter that thread that was created by nomas.. it was about books. he knows damn well that i hate reading which is why this is kinda intriging to me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ahhhh, thanks for that, raver..you mentioned me in 2 posts! I got my raverboy-attention-fix...I'm good for a couple of months with that.

Claire, you're form the UK too? I'm planning a little backpacking expedition in Europe this year (August-September)..if you're up to it and you're somewhere not too remote, maybe you can host me a day or two? Let me know.

It's worth to mention what raver asked about keeping coming back: For me, right now, my job allows me the time to **** around in the internet quite a bit..which is why I'm here Mon-Thurs and often take weekends off...usually.. (today I'm posting on a Friday). but once that's gone..as in by August, things will be a bit different. I'm planning on going to Chihuahua and go through some tough financial times..but I still won't abandon the internet entirely. I'll keep checking my email daily if I can and I'll make it a point to check up on you guys as well. Alexi mentioned he was gravitating away from it and that would suck cuz he's one of the good guys here. I hope most of you never fade away like that and just loose the inspiration because I think this is such an easy method to keep in touch. I hope most of us don't give up on it. But hell, maybe we're not showing the love enough. I mean, I don't think I've ever PMed Alexi to let him know I appreciate his contribution to the forum..but oh, well, I guess no matter what it's a revolving door, some good comes in and some good will go out. Squirt doesn't post as much anymore either, or Blue...they were among my original favorites who made me feel welcome.

I read the Da Vinci code and a friend recomended that I read Angels and Demons as well before going to Europe so I could check out all the stuff he talks about...I'll have to check that out after a couple of books I'm working on now.

Have a nice weekend, everyone...except raverboy.

Freds

Is the Da Vinci code good? My T.O.K teacher reccomemnded it to me but I haven't got round to reading it.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I heard you get a free smoking-monkey when you sign up to this, gimme gimme gimme, mwahahaha, I be Pat >_<

sorry pat, i think you went to the wrong place.

You'd be very welcome - I'm hoping to move almost bang smack into the centre of London soon (well slightly to the south of the centre).

Angels and Demons is a good book too, makes me want to go back to Italy & visit Rome!

Claire

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast