+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This love forum

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

This love forum

alright alright.. being that you are a member of this forum and i'm guessing that you have somewhere over 2 posts under your belt. wait lemme take that back. for those of you who feel as though you're not a newbie anyone... why the f*ck are you still here?? what kept you around this forum. being i'm one of the ancients from way before god (yup that's me) was created, what has kept me hear?? haha honestly it was killer's crying in the beginning. wow she's gonna hate me for this one lol. other than that, i love to give everyone around here a hard time and show them that internet is a place where you can say and do anything. nevermind how others will react because you should feel comfortable being free. so... all my children... (wow i must've had a lot of sex when i was drunk because i don't remember anything) well gimme your thoughts.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I like you guys. You are all so cool. GROUP HUG! lol, but no. This forum is a fun place to be. It also gives some good tips that I may be able to use sometime. I mostly stay cause it's like an on-line friendship with everyone. Plus, it's a good time-filler.

.. why? ...

Its like watching a train wreck sometimes... you just have to check it out.. what crazy stuff people are talking about.. and I guess in some cases .. I have made some good friends on this site and its my way of keeping contact with most of them..

I've been here awhile too.. I dont post much these days.. but I check in all the time. In one word .. I guess its... curiosity.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Understood completely, which is why as I got to know you more(illusional), I know your having fun with your insults, and don't truly mean them most of the time.

That being said, the personality of the forum kept me around, not to mention when I got asked to be a mod.

Although far from perfect, I guess many would call me the peace maker of the forum lol. Like Skye, yeah she gets confused sometimes lol, everybody likes to get on her...so I feel the need to defend her sometimes even though I know most of you guys are just poking fun.

That why you don't see me get too angry really, it's as you said the Internet after all.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I'm insomniac and I need something to do at night.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM
    I'm insomniac and I need something to do at night.
    hahahahaha me too!!

Its an interesting observation in human interraction and psychology.
    It's also pretty ****in funny at times.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    hahahahaha me too!!

Its an interesting observation in human interraction and psychology.
    It's also pretty ****in funny at times.
    Reading posts on here is more interesting than reading, you know, a book
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I came to this place looking for answers and have found more friends who are long lasting relationships. I like Jane dont post as much do to my crazy ass life lately. But I do check in once in awhile just to make sure Im not missing anything! And or boot off some nut jobs that periodically get in here.

That and I find some of things on here hilarious and I love to keep up with my friends and what crazy stuff they've gotten into lately...uh uh Alexi! love ya babe!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

to kill time mostly and make new friends really...

I'm defiently a night person. I wish I could sleep during the day and be awake at night.

i usually stay up all night back at home anyhoo to talk to one silly person, hehe.

I initially started posting when there were interesting subjects I really wanted to put my two cents into. During times of funk (when no interesting stuff is going on and there's a lot of garbage) I remain because now it's become something I've invested many, many posts into, so it's like family, may not be perfect, may be better ones out there, but this is YOURS and you're not defecting from it.

Also, as some have said, it's the online friendships you develop. It won't be long before someone does a study an how in this day in age, what role cyber friendships play in society. A lot of us regulars probably have in common the fact that we're online quite often and so we can count on seing familiar names on these boards day in and day out and for the most part we're all decent and intelligent individuals who you can conversate with. Hell, eventually a lot of us meet each other in person. So I think friendship definitely is a tie that bonds a lot of us here.

Freds

Don't know. Cause I'm bored usually (it's amazing how much of my life was determined based on trying to defeat boredom. I get bored very easily). It started out with me needing help with my relationship and needing a replacement for the old forum girlproblems.com (which is now down). So I came here. And now it's basically just cause I like to have fun. Sometime I'm serious, but sometimes I'm not QUITE at serious.

So I guess it's more of a habit to come here now than anything. Honestly, I don't even read about 80% of the posts anymore. Just when the topic line intrigues me. But I do read the other 30%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrely
    That and I find some of things on here hilarious and I love to keep up with my friends and what crazy stuff they've gotten into lately...uh uh Alexi! love ya babe!
    What else can I say to that, except, ""

And BTW, I'm a math major.

i think in a few years time, we should have a huge LF party and everyone who's consider as 'old' in this forum should go, so everyone could meet everyone. how fun would that be. hehe.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast