+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Have A Big Prblem

I Have A Big Prblem

i have a big problem... my girlfriend was talking to me on the internet about me smoken weed and she left for a second and her mom read it and now her mom told her she has to break up with me and i love her so much so we decided to go out behind her back. anyone know how i could get her mom to trust me again because she said i cant see her till i stop that and i have, but i dont know how i could show her cause i never really talk to her?? GOT ANY ODEAS OF HOW TO GET HER TO TRUST ME AGAIN???

peshkunta Guest
    LOL...

Well, it's quite obvious when you are stoned. So, she shouldn't have a hard time trusting you.

you have to sure that you're quitting weed for good first. It is worse if you say you're quitting and then a week later you start again. Then you go to your gf's mother and tell her you understand it is difficult for her to trust you but you've quit and you won't do it again. If you can't make this kind of promise then you better now speak to her at all.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahaha.... this is funny. it reminds me of when i was younger and my gf's mother found my liquor that i was planning on drinking later that night. she was really cool about it and just told me to throw it away. however your scenario is a bit different. whatever you decide keep this in mind, i'm considering both of you are still in high school, right? reguardless of the case, .... her perspective is that her innocent little girl is associating with a punk that does drugs. drug use only will lead to trouble and that is what she is protecting her daughter from.

it will be hard to win or trust and even if she lets you see her daughter, there will always a doubt in her mind. i would suggest just seeing her behind her mother's back because both of you are still young and you have so much time to learn about love. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...