+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Can a Man tell when his partner isn't a Virgin?

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    If you are a vergin it is good for you. And don't ever believe a guy who says something about "buying a car without test drive" or "good luck finding someone who will marry you" and stuff like that. Obviously when they tell you this they want you to have this test drive with THEM lol, they say those things when they want sex so they can manipulate you into having sex with THEM, no THEY DON'T care that no one is going to marry you or that you are going to have sexual problems they are just trying to manipulate you into having sex with THEM right NOW. So if anyone ever tells you that, just tell them you are going to take it into consideration and maybe do it with one of your male friends, they are going to be so frustrated haha. Being a virgin gives you this advantage of having people who are in lust with you leave and people who are in Love with you stay. Filters out all the selfish people who do not care about you pretty well.
    finally someone normal...thank you Fjortis

Would you marry me?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Dating a virgin is like buying a car with no engine. It looks good on the outside, but just doesn't get the job done. Waiting to have sex until marriage is like driving a car with no training at all.
    I was thinking something similar except that I don't care virgin or not (to each his/her own), everyone should at least get some sex training. As you say, we don't drive a car without it, or even use a stove for the first time (most of us were taught, I hope). Why is sex different? Given the potential consequences, shouldn't training be even more important?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

On a serious note, I admire a girl with good values.

If you are a vergin it is good for you. And don't ever believe a guy who says something about "buying a car without test drive" or "good luck finding someone who will marry you" and stuff like that. Obviously when they tell you this they want you to have this test drive with THEM lol, they say those things when they want sex so they can manipulate you into having sex with THEM, no THEY DON'T care that no one is going to marry you or that you are going to have sexual problems they are just trying to manipulate you into having sex with THEM right NOW. So if anyone ever tells you that, just tell them you are going to take it into consideration and maybe do it with one of your male friends, they are going to be so frustrated haha. Being a virgin gives you this advantage of having people who are in lust with you leave and people who are in Love with you stay. Filters out all the selfish people who do not care about you pretty well.
    Only a women would say such a thing. Are you a virgin? How old are you? Are you religious? Your comment Makes no sense in the real world. Unless you follow some religuous doctrine, How many guys are willingto fall in love with you without a sexual relationship? Sex is natural. It's not a tool and shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip.....whether it's about you or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    finally someone normal...thank you Fjortis
    Normal for judgmental douche bags I guess

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    He doesn't sound like a douche bag. Everyone has their own values and principles. Why shit on it?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    im really trying to understand you,to know why you are thinking like you do...but from all povs,its the same...some sexual deviant or just a moron...i personaly think,both

There are just different perspectives on this topic. Some people are comfortable with the notion they should wait, others feel it's necessary to explore before committing. I take offence when everyone makes it a moral issue.....like they are better than everyone else....that's the reason for the nasty comments.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    There are just different perspectives on this topic. Some people are comfortable with the notion they should wait, others feel it's necessary to explore before committing. I take offence when everyone makes it a moral issue.....like they are better than everyone else....that's the reason for the nasty comments.
    Whenever someone says they want to wait til marriage, the initially response is always judgmental and criticism of their values. Exactly how this thread played out. Just ask yourself, what's your first thought if you met a stranger that said they want to wait? You would immediately start casting judgement on their character and perhaps jump into a debate on expressing your views on the matter. Why not simply respect everyone has different values. Part of the reason for the quick attacks is people unconsciously feels their own values are undermine since the other person's value conflicts with it. So the need to convince the other that they are wrong is strong. Same thing happens in Religious topics, mug slinging immediately starts between Bible followers and Atheists as if anyone really going to convince the other. Values and beliefs are not a static entity, it changes over time as people grows and learn from their experience. All I'm saying is respect the differences.

Since this is a relationship forum, the most important thing is to find someone who shares similar values. That's the only person you should care what their views and beliefs are.

Interesting theory. What if a female friend tells you you're best off exploring?

What of find also interesting ius the amount of guys in this thread happy to tell women that have been around the block, so to speak, that they will never marry. That is completely untrue.

Factof the matter is this, it is no ones business but your own whether you are a virgin or not. Oh and if you aren't you can still sort the jerks from the nice guys by saying no. Being sexually active doesn't mean you have to sleep with everyone who asks.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I have met someone recently that is waiting till marriage. And no I didn't tell him he is wasting his time or otherwise.

if you wanna wait good, if not good. is a guy gonna care, nope....it have sex with a virgin, sure they prob not as good in bed but if they willing to learn a lil yee haw. if not oh well, no ones gonna turn you away if they are sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    Whenever someone says they want to wait til marriage, the initially response is always judgmental and criticism of their values. Exactly how this thread played out. Just ask yourself, what's your first thought if you met a stranger that said they want to wait? You would immediately start casting judgement on their character and perhaps jump into a debate on expressing your views on the matter. Why not simply respect everyone has different values. Part of the reason for the quick attacks is people unconsciously feels their own values are undermine since the other person's value conflicts with it. So the need to convince the other that they are wrong is strong. Same thing happens in Religious topics, mug slinging immediately starts between Bible followers and Atheists as if anyone really going to convince the other. Values and beliefs are not a static entity, it changes over time as people grows and learn from their experience. All I'm saying is respect the differences.

If you look back on this thread, the religious one started slaging those who are open to having sex before marriage. The libral posters were not saying anything negative about waiting. So that being said.....he was asking for it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast