+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a Man tell when his partner isn't a Virgin?

Can a Man tell when his partner isn't a Virgin?

This situation is slightly embarassing, but...

I have pretty old-school values and intend to remain a virgin until I'm married. However, due to some teenage hormones or something, I think about sex about as often as the average male supposedly does (every few seconds). And I'm very tempted to try out this dildo that looks like it feels very good. However, I don't want my first actual human partner (who is hopefully my future husband) to think I'm not a virgin because I've been using a dildo.
    I've been reading around and have read mixed things...so I'm asking, (besides the blood) does intercourse with women who haven't yet been penetrated really feel any different from women who have?
    Last edited by GaelBaila; 07-01-12 at 04:31 AM. Reason: added to

No. Wow! Going to a sex shop to pick up a nice big dildo? So much for Old Fashioned Values! The irony can be cut with a knife

Besides, most men prefer experienced women. The thought of sleeping with a virgin makes me cringe.
    Last edited by surfhb; 07-01-12 at 04:18 AM.

I don't have anything against sexual pleasure...I didn't mean I was a prude by 'old fashioned values'. I just want to believe in true monogamy. I don't think dildos and such count as sexual partners...lol.

I don't see the problem, you can tell your husband that you have been using a dildo and that's why you're no longer a virgin.

Well, if he inspects your hymen, then he might guess that you are/are not a virgin. Of course, hymens can be broken for other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GaelBaila View Post
    I don't have anything against sexual pleasure...I didn't mean I was a prude by 'old fashioned values'. I just want to believe in true monogamy. I don't think dildos and such count as sexual partners...lol.
    I mean, you can do what you want but what does monogamy have to do with being a virgin? Unless its a part of your religion why not have sex if you want to have sex? Its been well documented that not having sex is both physically and emotionally harmful to humans.

@OP : maybe the ladies here can weigh in on this : you can use a vibrator to pleasure yourself without any penetration. problem solved.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jesus, don't get used to a toy before a man touches you! He will never be able to compare, especially if he also has refrained from having sex before marriage.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Jesus, don't get used to a toy before a man touches you! He will never be able to compare, especially if he also has refrained from having sex before marriage.
    Ha! Fantastic advise !!

I agree with vashti. If you need to please yourself, use your fingers.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    No. Wow! Going to a sex shop to pick up a nice big dildo? So much for Old Fashioned Values! The irony can be cut with a knife

Besides, most men prefer experienced women. The thought of sleeping with a virgin makes me cringe.
    are you kidding?Virgins are very wanted...more than experiensed women...maybe only from your pov.

But that doesnt go for male virgins...thats the oposite case...they are unwanted.

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    are you kidding?Virgins are very wanted...more than experiensed women...maybe only from your pov.

But that doesnt go for male virgins...thats the oposite case...they are unwanted.
    Ok.....after reading your biography, I can understand why you feel this way. Gag me with a spoon!
    Last edited by surfhb; 07-01-12 at 06:44 PM.

i have my bio somewhere? Oo
    ...anyway...try to tell your gf that you are a virgin before first sex

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    are you kidding?Virgins are very wanted...more than experiensed women...
    Generally speaking, men who want virgins are either virgins themselves, very inexperienced, or very untalented in bed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Generally speaking, men who want virgins are either virgins themselves, very inexperienced, or very untalented in bed.
    i agree...dont know if they are virgins themselves and so on,but its so in general...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast