+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a Man tell when his partner isn't a Virgin?

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    Wtf are you talking about?...sorry mister,but are you an idiot or what?
    He (bulrush) actually has a point. Apart from the fact that all virgins are not very open-minded about sex, which I don't agree with.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He (bulrush) actually has a point. Apart from the fact that all virgins are not very open-minded about sex, which I don't agree with.
    Yes, but generally speaking, he is right. Virgins aren't (and shouldn't be expected to be) very experimental. Actually, I find it kind of sad that a virgin should be thinking about anything other than plain old vanilla sex.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yes, but generally speaking, he is right. Virgins aren't (and shouldn't be expected to be) very experimental. Actually, I find it kind of sad that a virgin should be thinking about anything other than plain old vanilla sex.
    Yes, I guess it comes down to what one intends by "open-minded about sex". I mean, a virgin generally just wants to stick to "the basics" the first times she/he has sex, but it doesn't mean that she/he isn't open-minded about sex. They may be open to eventually try different things, just not straight away, which I don't think is close-minded but rather progressive experimenting. If a virgin (or anyone) refuses to try anything different for no apparent reason, then they are close-minded. A virgin, though, does have reasons not to jump into different things straight away - they naturally want to experiment with the basic stuff first (and it doesn't mean that they won't consider trying new stuff eventually). Not close-minded at all, IMO : ).

That's why it's better for the guy to be a virgin because he will be up for anything grrrrrrrrrrr lol.

My wife and I were both virgins going into marriage. I didn't want my honeymoon sex-fest to be painful on her, and slow/frustrating for me, so I told her that if she wanted to use a dildo to get nice and stretched that would be just fine with me. She was all about it in that she was kind of the same boat as you - extremely horny. Even with using the rather large dildo for a few weeks prior, and going through tons of lube, we only got to go a couple times before she got sore. And I still had to go slow because it was so tight. I'm not certain if all women are as tight as her (or if there is some other variable in this scenario that I'm overlooking *wink*) but I think the dildo is a great idea. If she hadn't used it then we would have had a very....anticlimactic honey moon (pun very much intended). If the guy is like "WTF why are you so loose I thought you were a virgin?" then just tell him to STFU and that your OBGYN gave you a tool to help you loosen up, as they often do. But seriously, it's not going to be an issue, when he's primed and ready to go, he's only going to be more pleased when there are fewer inhibitions to him getting what he wants.

Womens virginity is the most precious thing a woman can give (at least for most of them...geez,i see your ofensive comments now :/ ),so its not very right to tell her to use dildo just cos you dont want to couse her pain or in worse case,that you are annoyied of going slow.And to use larger didlo cos shes too tigh for you...
    In fact you said "i dont want the most precious thing you can give me,so go and use some thing to loose it"

yea...human stupidity truly is infinite

Yea firstly, I didn't "tell her" to use a dildo. I just gave my approval if that's the choice she made. So don't put words into my mouth mmkay?

Next, it was completely her choice to use it, and OBGYNs recommend using a dildo-like-tool ALL THE TIME to reduce pain prior to losing virginity.

Thirdly, how is using a dildo the same as losing virginity? Losing your virginity means sex with someone, not being penetrated by something plastic or rubber. How is it that you think using a dildo = loss of virginity?

Fourth, virginity is "the most precious thing you can give to someone"?! Get off your self righteous high horse please. Are you saying that all those girls who lost their virginity before their current BF/spouse just pissed away the "most precious gift they could give" and now their relationship is less meaningful? I just couldn't disagree more. And frankly, if that's the most precious gift you can give me then you can freaking keep it. I would rather have a girl who can be selfless and respectful, that's a lot more precious to me than virginity.

Lastly, a cheap shot of calling me infinitely stupid? What kind of a person does that? I disagree with you but and feel you've misinterpreted my post, but I wouldn't call you infinitely stupid. What's your problem?

yea...human stupidity truly is infinite
    Yep and you are proof of this.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

well...i didnt call you stupid directly,but im glad that you recognized yourself as one of them

I'm starting to believe LdFilip must be a troll. LdFilip, have you even ever talked with a real woman? Do you have female friends? [/off topic]

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I'm starting to believe LdFilip must be a troll. LdFilip, have you even ever talked with a real woman? Do you have female friends? [/off topic]
    stupid question...ofc,to both of your questions...

anyway...im ending with this topic,cos it seems that you are still living in a cave...i wander where,in your opinion,a womans place is?At home?In front of cooker? (no need to answer,i know already)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    wow i would much rather not date an "experienced woman" to whoever said that. Who wants to date a whore.
    And no i wouldnt worry, Girls hymens pop all the time from horse back riding/ gymnastics etc.. There's no way he could tell.
    The 1950s called. They want you to come home.

Nothing wrong with being sexually liberated. I bet you've never had a good dicking, where your mind just goes blank. I feel sorry for you.

That's just my experience. The virgins I dated just did not have much of a sex drive. I guess I chose poorly to stick with them. YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary.) OTOH, my very first girlfriend really wanted sex bad, I just wasn't ready. Talk about awkward! lol.

My point on page 2 of this thread was, if someone waits until marriage to have sex, they have no idea if they are sexually compatible with their partner, they have no idea what they want either, in general, and they have a much higher likelihood of divorce. Waiting to have sex until you're married encourages divorce. It's an ideal which, in reality, does not help the marriage, it hinders it. That's my point. But because religion is all about brainwashing and control, religion is the glue that keeps poor marriages together, keeps the couples fighting and unhappy, and the keeps the kids miserable.

I'm not saying you have to agree with me. I'm just telling my point of view. My view works for me. YMMV.
    Last edited by bulrush; 11-01-12 at 08:53 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Just to clearify, not all vaginas are the same size nor are all virgins "tight"......just like no penises are all the same size. Another note, age doesn't determind "tightness" either.

stupid question...ofc,to both of your questions...

anyway...im ending with this topic,cos it seems that you are still living in a cave...i wander where,in your opinion,a womans place is?At home?In front of cooker? (no need to answer,i know already)
    So you know women whom you value and respect (since they are your friends) - yet you still believe that "virginity is the most precious thing a woman can have"? Jeez.

bulrush, I actually agree with your previous post, apart from the virgin thing - in my experience, virgins may be a bit shy and not willing to try just anything straight away (they'd rather stick to the basics the first times), but being shy and slightly "afraid" is not the same as being close-minded imo : ).

If you are a vergin it is good for you. And don't ever believe a guy who says something about "buying a car without test drive" or "good luck finding someone who will marry you" and stuff like that. Obviously when they tell you this they want you to have this test drive with THEM lol, they say those things when they want sex so they can manipulate you into having sex with THEM, no THEY DON'T care that no one is going to marry you or that you are going to have sexual problems they are just trying to manipulate you into having sex with THEM right NOW. So if anyone ever tells you that, just tell them you are going to take it into consideration and maybe do it with one of your male friends, they are going to be so frustrated haha. Being a virgin gives you this advantage of having people who are in lust with you leave and people who are in Love with you stay. Filters out all the selfish people who do not care about you pretty well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast