+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Has anyone else gone through a large drought and miss contact of any sort?

Has anyone else gone through a large drought and miss contact of any sort?

It's been 6 years without a relationship, and 3 without a date, 2 years without a kiss...I've been much better lately with the moping but I'm human; it hits me time and time again. Who could possibly keep their mind off of it? The glamors of love life is everywhere so we're all surrounded by it.

Anybody else just missing having contact? (Not really meaning sexual, 'cuz I've never had, but if that applies to you then feel free to say so)

the right time will come. Just be happy, spend time doing things for yourself....the right person will come around when you least expect it. At least when the right person will come, you'll have the confidence and the right tools to spot red flags when they come.

One of the keys to attracting women is being ok all by yourself/not needing anyone. I'm not kidding. Just as an experiment, you could [URL="http://www.amazon.com/Sterling-Silver-Polish-Wedding-Band/dp/B000HKA8F0/ref=sr_1_34?s=jewelry&ie=UTF8&qid=1326047802&sr=1-34"]wear one of these[/URL] to the club, and watch what happens.

I don't recommend this dishonest tactic for real purposes, but it'll give you an idea of what confidence will do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Just as an experiment, you could [URL="http://www.amazon.com/Sterling-Silver-Polish-Wedding-Band/dp/B000HKA8F0/ref=sr_1_34?s=jewelry&ie=UTF8&qid=1326047802&sr=1-34"]wear one of these[/URL] to the club, and watch what happens.

I don't recommend this dishonest tactic for real purposes, but it'll give you an idea of what confidence will do for you.
    Haha, awesome but I'm not quite the skilled actor; girls wouldn't fall for the obvious ruse of the likes of me somehow getting a girl to agree to that holy matrimony.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    the right time will come. Just be happy, spend time doing things for yourself....the right person will come around when you least expect it. At least when the right person will come, you'll have the confidence and the right tools to spot red flags when they come.
    Thanks but I've boiled down my unique brand of luck ( or lack of): It doesn't seem to happen when I do look, and it doesn't seem to happen when I don't look.

^ have you tried online dating? Are you overly picky? I knew this guy who was the pickiest guy ever when it came to girls. He wanted a girl to be an 11/10 gorgeous model. He was 30 yrs old and never had a girlfriend. He wasn't a bad looking guy, many would say he was attractive. I'd say he was about a 7/10 in looks. He'd spend countless of hours online trying to only get with gorgeous girls, he'd go to clubs and only try to pick up girls who looked like models and he would ALWAYS get rejected. He wouldn't settle for anything less than a girl who looked like a Victoria Secret model.
    Last edited by bcgirl; 10-01-12 at 03:02 PM.

Start learning some of the pick up artist community stuff. It's not evil or manipulative if your using it for the right reasons (to find a girl and care for her). The more you practice it and throw yourself out there the more socially adept you will become. I use bars to practice my social skills with women. I would never meet the one for me there.I find the majority of women in bars and clubs disgusting whores but they are good to practice on.(sounds terrible i know). The sweet down to earth girls i have met in my past happened randomly and the reason the relationships lasted so long (5 years and 2 years) was because of the skills i learned and practiced in the bars and clubs.

Challenge yourself to ask the next woman (hopefully single) that you find intriguing and attractive out for a coffee?If she turns you down, ask the next one. I think you well be pleasantly surprised. Most men (and I include myself in this) don't have enough confidence and defeat themselves before they ever even try.

Quote Originally Posted by workingman78 View Post
    Challenge yourself to ask the next woman (hopefully single) that you find intriguing and attractive out for a coffee?If she turns you down, ask the next one. I think you well be pleasantly surprised. Most men (and I include myself in this) don't have enough confidence and defeat themselves before they ever even try.
    This is true. All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by workingman78 View Post
    I asked a girl, who I only had a hunch was flirting with me, out once. Turned out she was 19 (I am 32 at the time) she initially turned me down, which I was fine with, but a week later, she asked me out on a date!!! Nothing ever came of it, way, WAY too much maturity difference, however I learned right there that I needed to give myself more credit.