+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First time, felt almost nothing..?

First time, felt almost nothing..?

Hello,

I had sex for the first time with my girlfriend yesterday, we both lost our virginity then (both 21). It was kind of nice and really fun on the emotional level.. But on the physical side, I was so shocked that I hardly felt anything? I once already was under the impression that it was kind of hard for me to feel good, but not to this extend! For that reason, since about 3 months ago, I started to only masturbate on weekends. The feeling did indeed increase slowly and it made it easier to feel good. It might also be a factor, but since we didn't really plan when it would happen, I just masturbated two days ago, but not until orgrasm; that I did a week ago.

About how it felt for me.. We did have a lot of foreplay, then we decided to have a go, because she's been taking the pill long enough for it to take effect now. We did not use a condom, so that's a possible reason less. So we started and I slowly tried to enter.. a bit later I wondered whether I was inside now or not, and I actually had to concentrate to try to feel if I was or not. I finally knew I indeed was. A bit confused, I thought well ok, I just started and I'm not moving, so maybe I wouldn't feel much. I guess I was wrong. I tried a few different positions and she was actually feeling really good.
    But I lasted, lasted, and lasted for half and hour and longer, maybe it even was an hour, until we stopped. I kind of felt nothing. It was.. warm, wet, yeah.. I wasn't even close to feeling like I was doing something sexual. No "tingling" sensation (I guess you know what I mean), let alone orgasm. I'm frustrated.. Everything else was really nice and I don't regret it or anything.
    I think she didn't really notice that I didn't feel a lot, as I somehow managed to stay kind of hard, despite not feeling much. Though my erection went away two times, even while inside her, I managed to get it back by concentrating.
    Also, I can assure you that it is not her fault, or that I don't love her or something similar. It was incredible on the emotional level. And she's not loose, I was not able to go inside when I got a bit soft.
    And I am definitely turned on by her; I immediately get an erection when we're close together and it stays most of the time.

Another thing I have to mention though, she was not able to make me orgasm with other means either (we've been initmate for a bit longer, just no sex until now). There was only one time where she could, but that was when I started it off myself and let her finish. I guess this is still a cause from masturbating, that it only works a certain way etc.. I already do it a lot less, but now I'm so frustrated that I'll try to keep myself from even touching until I'll start to feel something with her.. hope I won't go crazy.

A last thing, which most likely is a reason (but having a different cause I don't get) for all this. I'm uncircumcised (no not this, please don't get circumcised if you don't really need to, nature has it's meaning), and I have always been masturbating without pulling back the foreskin. I do/did have a light case of phimosis, but I can pull it back without problems now. It just hurts a bit if I have it back and am extremly hard. It didn't hurt at all during sex. Anyway, what I wanted to say is, I can masturbate without pulling it back fine; but if I directly touch the head without the foreskin, it's totally uncomfortable kind of hurts. This though confuses me even more, since it means that I'm actually very far from feeling nothing. Oil etc. does not help, it's still very uncomfortable. A lot of saliva can make it feel kind of good though. But, I was never really able to feel aroused with the foreskin pulled back, even without directly touching the head. If I masturbate almost until orgasm, then pull back the foreskin - bam all feeling gone and I have to restart. I've always wondered how anyone could masturbate with an exposed glans, maybe the circumcised guys, yes, but there seem to be many uncircumcised too who do it like that.

So I came to think that I'm somehow unable to feel good with my foreskin pulled back. It wasn't surprising until now, because touching the head hurt. But the sex didn't hurt at all, and I didn't feel anything, even thought it's normally totally sensitive. I don't really get it. There are those reasons that somehow make sense, but they don't really fit together. I'm confused and frustrated..
    Maybe this is something I should take to the doctor? I'd have a very hard time with this though..
    Or could it be normal and I need to get used to sex until it feels good? I knew it was like this for many woman, but men?
    Or it's all because I'm nervous and worrying I won't get up etc.. , but I didn't feel nervous at all; I may worry a bit, but not too much either, I think.

Well.. any help appreciated.

If you want your eyes to roll into the back of your head get her to stick a finger or two up your ass to stimulate your prostate. She can put a condom over her fingers, add some lube and she can just rub you around the outside at first till you get used to it. I have been told by many who have tried it....it will send shockwaves through you like you have never felt before.....earth shattering.

On another note, your GF might be too wide for your penis size.

well you are inexperienced and she is inexperienced and nobody's first time was the best time having sex. First times are always awkward. At least you are the guy. THe girl's first time HURT LIKE A MOTHERF8CKER. Neither of you are confident enough to know your own body let alone with another person. This takes a lot of experimentation. Getting to know each other and what each of you likes and dislikes. Also with age you may experiment with different people and realize what sexual compatibility means. Just like how you're compatible with one person more so than the other....you're also more compatible with one sexual partner more so than you are with another. You are young, go and have fun. Just always use protection.

Note: not every girl's first time hurts......it didn't for me. And yes I agree, get used to using protection....never ever trust a girl, even if she says she is on the pill.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop masturbating. It's messing up your ability to enjoy the feel of a woman.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

plus, considering you can vary the rhythm, depth and angle of penetration, there's bound to be enough friction for you to feel something. And if you really feel the need to masturbate sometimes, don't apply too much pressure. It could lead to desensitization.

Just relax. Try different positions, find out what you like. And don't sweat it. It's a learning experience.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

enjoy her more...and i said more...cos theres no way how your errection can go away if you are fully concentrated on her and when you are enjoying every part of her body...and in that part,focus on her...cos while you are having a sex,your priority is to make HER to come,not you...making you come as well is a bonus,but not a priority...keep that in mind (many girls are making a man come first and after they can get theyr part of pleasure after...but thats not right)

stop jerkin it bud

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Stop masturbating. It's messing up your ability to enjoy the feel of a woman.
    Good point from La Enfermera. Women feel much better than Senor Puno. If she's just lying still and you are pumping away, then you'll lose interest and start thinking about 49ers v Giants game and the missed opportunities...but I digress. Let her take charge and go wild on you. Being out of control can be quite exciting.