+ Follow This Topic

Thread: meeting a girl

meeting a girl

Well im newly single the girl I was with, for those who are going to ask about my past thread, we were starting to get serious but her aspie brain couldnt deal with what she was feelibg. Im 20 employed and living on my own, im an aspie so im not great with ppl, I dont go to clubs, I do go to a hookah pretty regularly though, so I have no idea where to meet a girl anymore sence im not in school

Go to the bar or clubbing. Your still young, the night is still young. Don't go to hookah... most girls don't really like it unless they smoke it too... Go out have fun talk to people. Plenty of my friends are club promoters and thats how they meet girls. No to go out with them, but just get to know them.

How serious is your condition and how well are you coping with it? Do you get any help from a professional?

Quote Originally Posted by iamminzy View Post
    Go to the bar or clubbing. Your still young, the night is still young. Don't go to hookah... most girls don't really like it unless they smoke it too... Go out have fun talk to people. Plenty of my friends are club promoters and thats how they meet girls. No to go out with them, but just get to know them.
    Worst. Advice. Ever. For an aspie. Aspies are not very social because they are not good at social skills. Clubs and bars require a high degree of social skills. And they are not intellectually stimulating. Try internet dating. Be honest about who you are, and what you are looking for. Get to know a person via email for a bit before deciding a face-to-face meeting is worth it.

How about Meetup.com? It's a site for friends with similar interests in your city, but friends can turn into something more. Maybe there is an Aspie club in your area on Meetup.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Bars get boring, same shit same days year after year, ud be better off finding a date online. or the gym, join a gym.