+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She will not fck

your a fool for waiting 3 years

If sex doesn't happen in 3 months, it's never going to happen, leave her.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

You know what?they are right...if you think only about sex,leave her...she deserves someone better!

Well sex is a part of any full relationship, and sex isnt the only rt hing on my mind but thats all this thresd is sbout

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    You know what?they are right...if you think only about sex,leave her...she deserves someone better!
    Yeah... because a relationship without sex isn't doomed or anything. *rolls eyes*

Three months with nothing??? Let's put things into perspective....as little as 25 years ago (and that wasn't as long as you may think), a boy dating a girl might get "nothing" for a lot longer than three months...especially if she really liked him and wanted to make it a special thing with him over the long haul.

Now, we are at the point where if the guy has to wait until the second date, he loses interest. Hook-Up Nation.

....and you should not drop her. But, she should drop you.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Three months with nothing??? Let's put things into perspective....as little as 25 years ago (and that wasn't as long as you may think), a boy dating a girl might get "nothing" for a lot longer than three months...especially if she really liked him and wanted to make it a special thing with him over the long haul.

Now, we are at the point where if the guy has to wait until the second date, he loses interest. Hook-Up Nation.
    Are you one of those 'keep it special' brigade. I have been sexually active since 1984 and if any girlffriend was not interested in sex after a few weeks I would have left. And by the way, I'm prepared to wait until the 3rd date.

Three years? You should move on. Next time, try the third date rule.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I use to try and wait a month, not sure why but figured by then id have a good idea about the person...now it seems 2 weeks hard to wait if that. Not saying time line it if she dont get naked then peace but anyone agrees 3 years is too long.

Good luck with the next one. This girl who wont have sex must have alot of sand in her vag.

THATS A FCKING BAD JOKE...how can you even say such thing,even when its a joke -.-

...anyway...dumping her?whats wrong with you guys -.- just give her time,seems shes not ready,thats all...and according to your topic name,seems that you are thinking mostly about sex...so dont...love is about something else than just about sex.
    you didnt mention her age...so she might be too young and unprepared.

But even if not,so what?If you are with her only for sex,no wander that she feels that and doesnt want to do anything.Every one is telling how bad she is or so,but what if you are doing something wrong?Think about it...and what if something bad happened to her you dont know about and she just cant cos of that?
    Wow. All I have to say to all of that is "shut the f*ck up!". Three f*cking years and you have the audacity to say that he is in it only for sex? Whether the OP says it or not, f*ck you! She had better be glad he stuck it out this long.

To the OP: Look dude you have to either accept the fact that she is never going to have sex with you, that she is waiting for a ring on her finger before having sex, or that she has had some sort of previous negative experience like being raped or molested. Find out exactly what the deal is and then go from there.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

"fck you" ?...hehe...insulting only degrates you and it really seems that you are one of those who need women only for sex...but sadly...you have a point there...he really should figure out whats wrong with her.But in all ways,i see your next advice to him,and your not alone here... "dump her,dump her,dump her" a no matter what he will find out.

I'm glad that you see the validity in what I said, and I apologize for jumping the gun as far as ripping into you. I am in a sexless relationship, so this hit home for me a little bit. Just because a man expresses his sexual need doesn't mean that he is only concerned with sex. You seemed like one of those asexual women who defends their opinion by blaming a man's natural need for sex (or any normal human being's need for sex for that matter).
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Its ok...and almost...im one of those who had everything they might want...and what i wanted to say is,that when you lose something,you see all aspects of relationship,not only sex and so.But youll see it only after you lose it.And i can tell,that sex is is not the most important thing...i even dare to say that its unimportant. (hehe,im really looking forward to all offensive comments now)

And i can tell,that sex is is not the most important thing...i even dare to say that its unimportant. (hehe,im really looking forward to all offensive comments now)
    Not an offensive comment but have you ever enjoyed a rewarding sex life. I am doing and I can tell you it's fantastic. You might want to try it sometime.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast