+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wat can u do?

Wat can u do?

I known this girl since i was 16, i'm 20 now and i'm still mad over her.. we sort of dated once, but we sort of just lost it suddenly... soon after she got a boyfriend and i was wondering how that guy cld make her fall in love with him. now the guy broke her heart and i'm still going after her... ever since i met her she'd had 3 boyfriends and she always gives excuses for us to just be friends, yet those 3 guys seem to win her heart so easily.. i'm enlisting soon, and i told her i dont wanna lose her again.. she shot back "how do u lose something u nv had?"
    wat do i do? wat can i do?

-waitin for so long..

Sorry to say she doesn't see you the way you wish she would see you. Especially with that comment. I think yah got to try date other girls. Sometimes just got to weigh the facts. Peace Out!

Man, I feel for ya.

If you really do care for her as your post reflects and she is resisting a further step in the relationship beyond “just friends” then accept it, be thankful she is your friend and move on.

It’s hard I know I’ve had to do this so many times I’ve lost count but to dwell on a nearly impossible scenario will do you more angst than good. Let her figure it out on her own but if, that time comes and you have found someone else it’s her loss and not yours.

Life’s not fare it isn’t even close, I speak this from experience.

BTW what service are you joining if I may ask?
    Most of us know why we're alone...what we don't know is why we can't seem to do anything about it.

I've found that life sort of balances out.

Especially when you die.

i shld be joining the land forces well, but she's the play-hard-get type of girl. i wont give up just yet.

i think you ought to give it up. she's just not that into you.

geez i love saying that to guys...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i think you ought to give it up. she's just not that into you.

geez i love saying that to guys...

Cruel! Cruel!!

Ouch, misombra.

Not much to say that hasn't been saidalready.

Other than the fact it's pretty sad you have wasted the past 3 or so years on someone who doesn't and never had any desire to develop anything with you.

Dude. Move on.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------